BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-07-2017, 06:15 PM   #1
nyfg56
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M3 AW/Fox Red 6MT

First off, I'll start by saying I've been researching tunes and reading reviews for a year since I got my test pipes put on.

After all I read and the cars I rode in, I decided to go with the BPM tune from mike.
When I did some last minute research I read some mixed reviews about people dealing with mike and BPM. I read all the comments and chalked it up to the fact that no once can make everyone happy and the good reviews outweighed the bad.

My experience:
I decided to PM Mike here and give him a chance...well he got back to me within 2 hours and I received a call immediately after giving him my number. He answered every question I had (all of which could have been and I'm sure have been answered here already) and was a pleasure to deal with. I went ahead and ordered it Wednesday. It came from Cali to CT in two days and I got it today. Mike gave me his personal number and left the line of communication wide open for any questions.

The tune:
All I can say is wow. Install was a breeze with super detailed instructions from BPM. The whole thing including download the software took about 30 minutes. I opted for the cold start delete (I'm catless) and it's a million ones smoother upon cold start or even warm with that off. I took off out of the driveway and let it warm up to temp (the rev limit protection feature is awesome and a nice visual to remind you to wait till it's up to temp). As soon as it was up to temp I stopped and tested out the launch control (I chose 3500 rpm). Pretty cool feature and allowed for a pretty good launch but will definitely have to practice it. The whole power band feels light years smoother now and incredibly more powerful in mid range. I had it chirping the tires in 3rd gear... Oh and can't forget that it suppressed my check engine light which is nice to finally get rid of.

Overall the cars runs smoother, feels way faster and more powerful on the butt dyno and was a piece of cake to install.
Mike was a pleasure to do business with and is a real friendly guy happy o answer any questions. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything else from him and would recommend him and the tune to anyone.

Hopefully this is useful to someone on the fence about it. Thanks again to Mike and the team over at BPM, well done!

Listed in the pic are the options I chose
Appreciate 2
Get lit372.00
e90m3808102.00