BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia

Mporium BMW

09-26-2022, 07:53 AM   #1
damos
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3 Comp

FS: Oz Racing Challenge HLT 18x10" Wheels *SOLD*

Oz Racing Challenge HLT 18x10" ET25 wheels. PCD 5x120. Light weight and strong wheels designed to handle track use. Unfortunately they do not clear the front brakes on my F80 so I need buy some other wheels.
Overall the wheels are in great condition with no cracks or buckles. They were used for a few track days on an E60 M5. Currently fitted with brand new Nankang AR-1 265/35/18 tires. Happy to sell with the tires or have them unmounted so that you can fit a tire of your choice.
One wheel has a few scuff marks that I have done my best to show in the pic of the single wheel. In person when on the car its not noticeable. There are a couple of marks on the inside of the barrels due to rocks which again are not noticeable when on the car. Overall the wheels are in great condition.

Popular track wheel size and offset for E9x M3
Wheel code: W01860002N3
https://www.ozracingwheels.com.au/wh.../challenge-hlt

Price for wheels only: $SOLD

Located in Perth. Happy to package them well and ship Australia wide if you pay for shipping.

Would consider swap for Koya wheels of similar specs.
Attached Images

Last edited by damos; 10-28-2022 at 01:17 AM..
Appreciate 0