BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

05-09-2023, 04:08 PM   #23
okusa
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3 - SSII

Quote:
Originally Posted by riccio View Post
It’s a known issue that the listing price resets on the column, that’s why it’s also in my description!

Wannabe forensics over here, implying the logo wore off … it got partially scraped off in a small spot wheb working on wheels/suspension likely, Essex coatings are the best in the business, they don’t wear off like that. You would know that if you had a kit, but you won’t mention anything about the like new condition of the rest of the caliper and pistons, out of your depth so why pretend to know how rotors should or shouldn’t look. They’re iron, that’s how they look used, that’s why you ask for measurements instead of just “look” if you don’t understand.

If I share any date then I have to share an invoice then are you or the other whining going to buy them? No. How would a date support anything when I could’ve done zero track days in 5 years or 5 in 5 days? Can’t argue with stupid.

Not in a rush to sell it, East Coast is not an easy market for this, and it’s a lot of money for some people.

Do you and the rest of the circus go to dealerships and auctions and ask the sellers how much they paid?

Of course people who can’t buy the kit that try to fabricate a narrative help my post, it’s not like I can bump it myself. I got them for free, now you have another excuse for hating on something you don’t have. Thank you for the courtesy clown act.

Free bump.
Wait so you got them for free, yet above you wrote "so your concern is to know how much I am losing?"

Sounds like you're the circus ringleader But, hey, free bump, GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2023, 04:10 PM   #24
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by okusa View Post
Wait so you got them for free, yet above you wrote "so your concern is to know how much I am losing?"

Sounds like you're the circus ringleader But, hey, free bump, GLWS!
Get an MRI, then Google sarcasm.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2023, 11:00 AM   #25
panda-R
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 6MT

Hi does this kit have a best before date on it? Gotta make sure its still fresh.
Appreciate 2
riccio33.50
kawstik604.50
      05-22-2023, 10:26 AM   #26
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump. Still available. Price drop.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2023, 01:11 PM   #27
Stryyker
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 LBB M2C

Any chance shipping would be considered soon?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2023, 02:02 PM   #28
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryyker View Post
Any chance shipping would be considered soon?
No sorry man. I’m happy to coordinate with someone in the Tri-State area for payment and pickup that can then facilitate shipping, such as a shop or friend.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2023, 08:55 PM   #29
MShift
OG
Rep
Drives: MW '13 E92

Man, forum crusaders alive and well. Give it a rest you’re not forum forensic investigators. If someone wants to buy an $8000+ used part it’s up to them to ask and do due diligence on their item not for you to give the seller shit. If the price went up or down it doesn’t matter, that’s what buying them new costs regardless of what seller paid, it’s not up to you to investigate and introduce doubt for actual would be buyers. Y’all almost sound bitter to see someone buying and selling something you can’t afford, live and let live, stop ball busting.
Appreciate 2
MSYm4116.00
riccio33.50
      05-23-2023, 01:22 PM   #30
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift View Post
Man, forum crusaders alive and well. Give it a rest you’re not forum forensic investigators. If someone wants to buy an $8000+ used part it’s up to them to ask and do due diligence on their item not for you to give the seller shit. If the price went up or down it doesn’t matter, that’s what buying them new costs regardless of what seller paid, it’s not up to you to investigate and introduce doubt for actual would be buyers. Y’all almost sound bitter to see someone buying and selling something you can’t afford, live and let live, stop ball busting.
Nothing new. They can’t buy and they don’t understand the items, but they feel the urge to make assumptions and clueless remarks. They’ll PM me apologizing, but don’t take down their comments. Weird.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2023, 02:34 PM   #31
DRLane
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 m3  [6.63]
Silly to assume financial capabilities when one poster’s build has 2x the retail value of this kit in motorsport carbon fiber alone.

The reason this isn’t selling (namely at this price point) is if you are in the market for this level of BBK, it’s not the 9660 caliper you’re buying.
      05-23-2023, 06:42 PM   #32
okusa
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLane View Post
Silly to assume financial capabilities when one poster’s build has 2x the retail value of this kit in motorsport carbon fiber alone.

The reason this isn’t selling (namely at this price point) is if you are in the market for this level of BBK, it’s not the 9660 caliper you’re buying.
Appreciate 1
      05-24-2023, 11:14 AM   #33
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
It’s a known issue that the listing price resets on the column, that’s why it’s also in my description!

Wannabe forensics over here, implying the logo wore off … it got partially scraped off in a small spot wheb working on wheels/suspension likely, Essex coatings are the best in the business, they don’t wear off like that. You would know that if you had a kit, but you won’t mention anything about the like new condition of the rest of the caliper and pistons, out of your depth so why pretend to know how rotors should or shouldn’t look. They’re iron, that’s how they look used, especially if they haven’t had a recent good session on track to clean up the surface, that’s why you ask for measurements instead of just “look” if you don’t understand.

If I share any date then I have to share an invoice then are you or the other whining going to buy them? No. How would a date support anything when I could’ve done zero track days in 5 years or 5 in 5 days? Can’t argue with stupid.

Not in a rush to sell it, East Coast is not an easy market for this, and it’s a lot of money for some people.

Do you and the rest of the circus go to dealerships and auctions and ask the sellers how much they paid?

Of course people who can’t buy the kit that try to fabricate a narrative help my post, it’s not like I can bump it myself. I got them for free, now you have another excuse for hating on something you don’t have. Thank you for the courtesy clown act.

Free bump.
Quote:

You’re so full of bs it’s sad. Another one making assumptions and trying to bash the kit. Please let us all know what’s the problem with the price and why the 9660 is a problem/shortfall to buy? I’m really curious to know since it must be something AP Racing, Schirmer and many others must not be aware of.

If someone is all the way on the west coast and this is pickup only in NYC, you really need to think that hard to put together that they can’t buy it. Pathetic

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 12:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 11:18 AM   #34
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Peak insecure
Attached Images

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 11:25 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 11:20 AM   #35
MShift
OG
Rep
Drives: MW '13 E92

Quote:

"Motorsport carbon fiber"

Anyway, I think we're just trying to take guesses as to why people feel the need to analyze posts and then comment negatively, going as far as to question how much someone paid or didn't pay for something they ultimately have no interest in buying.

I think your comment sheds more light on it though... it's not money, but rather an overwhelming necessity to show your vast "motorsport" knowledge (forum cred hell yea!) thinly veiled as doing public good. Bravo!
Appreciate 1
riccio33.50
      05-24-2023, 11:24 AM   #36
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift View Post
"Motorsport carbon fiber"

Anyway, I think we're just trying to take guesses as to why people feel the need to analyze posts and then comment negatively, going as far as to question how much someone paid or didn't pay for something they ultimately have no interest in buying.

I think your comment sheds more light on it though... it's not money, but rather an overwhelming necessity to show your vast "motorsport" knowledge (forum cred hell yea!) thinly veiled as doing public good. Bravo!
Honestly the confidence in these stupid comments is both hilarious and shocking

How insecure and empty in you’re life are you when you’re not a customer but get triggered and bash a FS thread saying bs assumption after bs assumption and simping for an online bf, some people’s priorities are just so weird and pathetic

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 11:29 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 12:25 PM   #37
bananabun
Captain
Rep
Drives: E86 M, E92 M

Quote:
Peak insecure
So the guy makes a genuine apology and you call him insecure? And that's after assuming that everybody here cannot afford your used brakes?

I'll chime in against my better judgement because you clearly don't get it yet.

1. 9660 is the inferior choice due to pad thickness. At this price point, obviously that's a consideration.

2. More relevant to my $3k offer for the rears (after you denied selling separately and reached out by PM after changing your mind) -
You are asking close to MSRP for a used kit outside of warranty, and without any transparency on when it was purchased. Anybody with a pulse can get 10% or more off of MSRP by going to the right dealer instead of buying direct from list price.

So there's nothing special or tempting about your asking price, whether somebody can afford an AP kit or not.

Just so you know - A lot of us here are track guys who spend 5-10x more than this kit every year, so we start to calculate the incremental cost of every upgrade in order to fit it into the budget.

Hurling insults and acting like a child isn't doing you any favors. You're a seller on a marketplace, so answer the damn question or take the free bump and move on.
      05-24-2023, 01:25 PM   #38
SpacegrayMe90
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90M3

Quote:
This is it, the ultimate BBK. Complete AP Racing kit including the calipers with tensioners, rotors assembled with hats, Ferodo DS2500 pads, Spiegler steel brake lines.

Never used on track, installed for only couple hundred street miles. Selling because I returned the M3 back to stock for collectibility.

Pickup only: Astoria, NY
$8,000 asking. Retail Essex is charging over $11,000 presently for this full kit (see image).
Your local in NYC too.

See you soon once that onlyfans deposit hits
Appreciate 1
riccio33.50
      05-24-2023, 02:11 PM   #39
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabun View Post
So the guy makes a genuine apology and you call him insecure? And that's after assuming that everybody here cannot afford your used brakes?

I'll chime in against my better judgement because you clearly don't get it yet.

1. 9660 is the inferior choice due to pad thickness. At this price point, obviously that's a consideration.

2. More relevant to my $3k offer for the rears (after you denied selling separately and reached out by PM after changing your mind) -
You are asking close to MSRP for a used kit outside of warranty, and without any transparency on when it was purchased. Anybody with a pulse can get 10% or more off of MSRP by going to the right dealer instead of buying direct from list price.

So there's nothing special or tempting about your asking price, whether somebody can afford an AP kit or not.

Just so you know - A lot of us here are track guys who spend 5-10x more than this kit every year, so we start to calculate the incremental cost of every upgrade in order to fit it into the budget.

Hurling insults and acting like a child isn't doing you any favors. You're a seller on a marketplace, so answer the damn question or take the free bump and move on.
*You’ll chime in because you weren’t capable of meeting my offer and you couldn't get the rear BBK. I made you an offer to reluctantly separate the kit and you’re here trying to prove what exactly? It was bad of me to offer. Lol

Ok go buy them new, no one is stopping you. You’re budget is not my problem until you feel the need to make it because I’m not giving you the price you can afford

Essex is the only authorized dealer in NA. I know math might be hard for you but 30% is more than a maybe 10% FYI

“Answer the damn question” … lol I’m the child and I guess Karen is here to teach me a lesson.

Oh look another lowballer who can’t have them and is desperate to know when I bought them despite saying they’re out of warranty anyway, when in fact warranty is not transferable regardless. Dense.

If you’re not able to pick them up or you’re not able to afford my asking, then, obviously you “can’t buy them”.

Genuine apology lol yea that’s why he keeps up his bashing comments. He’s insecure because he comes here to bash since I won’t ship them and can’t be honest with himself on whether or not he’s sorry for hating. Sad

Inferior??? Lmaooo … Honestly, the amount of ignorant people that feel the need to comment in confidence is hilarious. You’re not getting any difference in performance other than getting a thicker pad with the 9668. That’s something that is beneficial if you’re doing endurance racing, which you are not, because the pad will last longer but you’re sacrificing unsprung weight and wheel fitment limitations due to the wider calipers.

Do something with your life instead of coming to bash and make up bs.

The hate is palpable

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 02:28 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 02:15 PM   #40
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

The kit would’ve been sold the first week 10x if I shipped. Lol keep trying

You know it’s the best BBK, that’s why you keep coming back.

I love all my fans.

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 02:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 07:05 PM   #41
okusa
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

Such a weird thread. The reality is I am in the middle of a full race build. I already have an older AP setup and was considering going with new rears for the significant (24 lbs) weight savings. However, when I initially saw the OP, I was admittedly offended (not just for me but the community as a whole) that the asking price was based on current retail when clearly it was initially acquired under the prior lower price point and that obviously came out in my poorly worded post. So, after thinking about it I reached out to OP and apologized as I felt that was the right thing to do (admit when you are wrong). However, it backfired because OP's PM response (which he has now posted) was just plain nasty. I have no idea how OP construed any of that as insecure (or whatever else he thinks), but I'm not trying to construe/understand his state of mind.

Also, for anyone looking for a new AP BBK, there are several (not just Essex) AP distributors, including some forum members.
Appreciate 2
rcracin1242.50
bananabun169.00
      05-24-2023, 08:04 PM   #42
riccio
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Such a weird thread. The reality is I am in the middle of a full race build. I already have an older AP setup and was considering going with new rears for the significant (24 lbs) weight savings. However, when I initially saw the OP, I was admittedly offended (not just for me but the community as a whole) that the asking price was based on current retail when clearly it was initially acquired under the prior lower price point and that obviously came out in my poorly worded post. So, after thinking about it I reached out to OP and apologized as I felt that was the right thing to do (admit when you are wrong). However, it backfired because OP's PM response (which he has now posted) was just plain nasty. I have no idea how OP construed any of that as insecure (or whatever else he thinks), but I'm not trying to construe/understand his state of mind.

Also, for anyone looking for a new AP BBK, there are several (not just Essex) AP distributors, including some forum members.
Lmao plain nasty to call say take down your comments? Offended for the community? Lmao You keep coming back to bash my sale and make up stuff, guess what that’s insecurity

Offended because it’s based on current retail? Lmaoooo I cannot stop laughing at how smooth brain that is. Omg cry me a river, grow a pair, this is America, not some commi state.

How in the world would you even know when or how I bought it? Lol dude you’re such a salty loser just because I didn’t accept your low asking price and don’t want to ship to you.

Essex is the only official NA distributor. Period end of story. You’re not doing anyone any favors telling them to buy an AP racing kit from a non-distributor in North America selling the kit with a hodgepodge of aftermarket parts. There’s a reason Essex posts videos showing how customers get screwed over and end up buying the remaining original AP Racing parts from them.

Do you always chase men this hard when getting rejected?

Congrats you’re doing a build while trying to sell a more than 10 year old Recaro near retail, that you somehow bought brand new in 2014, but the certificate is expired years prior to that, when a commenter pointed that out you bashed them. Here you are attacking someone’s post because they’re selling something you can’t have. Honestly this is so pathetic and weird, it’s my thread who tf are you to keep coming back to bash on it, make bs up and call it weird.

You’re obsessed with me and my kit. Get an MRI and therapy there’s something wrong

Last edited by riccio; 05-24-2023 at 08:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2023, 08:26 PM   #43
bananabun
Captain
Rep
Drives: E86 M, E92 M

Wow
      05-24-2023, 10:51 PM   #44
TrickTizzle
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep