BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

Mporium BMW

01-24-2019, 10:48 AM   #23
p-lethal
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 Le Mans Blue

To all those that missed out, I plan on putting mine up for sale this summer when I can get high def pics (hibernating for the winter) so shoot me a PM or text if you want to find out more before I list it up!

317-927-5510

2011.75 Le Mans Blue e90 M3 / 60K / Heavily Optioned / Tastefully modified and will throw in a $7K stealth SQ sound system that takes up zero trunk space (check sig for details).

All service records available

2011 BMW M3 Le Mans Blue - mOBridge DA1 \ Helix DSP Pro \ HAT Legatia L4SE Carbon \ HAT L1 Pro R2 \ HAT Clarus C10SW-D2 (2) \ Jehnert XE200 \ Hertz HDP1 \ Hertz HDP 4 \ Hertz HCP 2
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2019, 09:13 PM   #24
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
great looking car! I'm just wondering what kind of tint you have on the front windows vs rear windows? Looks like there are two different colors/shades.
      01-31-2019, 05:48 AM   #25
biasrutus
driver
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbozz View Post
great looking car! I'm just wondering what kind of tint you have on the front windows vs rear windows? Looks like there are two different colors/shades.
I assume it is oem vs some aftermarket, but I really don't know. It was all done before I bought the car. It doesn't stand as much in person as it does in pictures.

It was on my list of things to update eventually, really just because of pictures. I would remove all the tint and get the darkest I can on the front windows without getting in trouble and match that around the whole car. It has the shade system for all the rear windows so in my opinion it does not need that dark of tint in the back.

I never prioritized it, because it is rare that I noticed it.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2019, 08:29 PM   #26
Cbozz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by biasrutus View Post
I assume it is oem vs some aftermarket, but I really don't know. It was all done before I bought the car. It doesn't stand as much in person as it does in pictures.

It was on my list of things to update eventually, really just because of pictures. I would remove all the tint and get the darkest I can on the front windows without getting in trouble and match that around the whole car. It has the shade system for all the rear windows so in my opinion it does not need that dark of tint in the back.

I never prioritized it, because it is rare that I noticed it.
Too bad you don’t know the type, I do like the front windows hue! Reminds me of oem euro windows!