BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

EXXEL Distributions

11-16-2022, 01:26 PM   #1
austin2334
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3

Carcovers.com Satin Indoor Cover Review

I just received my satin cover in the mail and wanted to give my quick review on it. I haven't seen much info here on it compared to the others such as Coverking and Covercraft.

My car is stored inside but wanted to keep dust off it while being stored over the winter. I did quite a bit of research on indoor covers and wanted the OEM BMW one but they are discontinued. The big name covers are $350-550ish but didn't want to spend that much. I gambled on carcovers.com at about $190 with a 10 year warranty, why not!

It's exactly what I was looking for! Medium weight fabric with super soft interior. Prevents dust and rub marks on the car. It's a semi-custom fit cover but I have to say the fit is perfect. I prefer the non-mirror pocket too because I fold the mirrors in and like the esthetic better. If you are looking for an affordable indoor cover, I'd highly recommend!
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
BSM n54iS2684.50
N54MPower283.50