BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

06-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #1
JTO24
never could compete with Lloyd Braun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Auto Obsessions Detailing Spring Exotic Car Show Sunday 6/8/14

Hey guys, if any of you are looking for something to do this Sunday, June 8th, come out to Auto Obsessions Detailing in Pennsauken for their Spring Exotic Car Show. The owner asked me to reach out to anyone who'd be interested in showing their cars as well. Hell even if you stop by for ten minutes you're close enough to CH mall for some shopping or get some grub at Maggianos or Capital Grille (Or pull a bang-bang and eat at both!)

I've never been to this show before but there should be a McLaren MP4-12C and the usual F430's, Gallardo LP's, Ferrari California's, GTR's etc. I guess my basically stock M3 was "exotic" enough to make the list lol I know a lot of you have sick cars that would be much cooler than mine to show!

Per Facebook:
AODetail (South Jersey's Leader in Paint Correction and Auto Detailing) has teamed with CK Colours (Areas body shop alternative) to put together the Spring's must see Exotic and Custom car show. On display will be numerous vehicles from the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Maserati marquis. All custom, rare, unique and show vehicles are welcome to attend and display.

In addition to all of the cars on display, there will be food/refreshment, music and giveaways.

Event Date:
6/8/14

Event Runs from:
9am-2pm

Event Location:
2710 Haddonfield Rd.
Pennsauken NJ 08110

Raffle prizes include a Philips Magnavox 46" 1080P LED TV.

If you don't win that, maybe a free detail from AutObsessions Detailing LLC. Or perhaps a gift basket filled with some of our favorite detailing products, Imagine Lifestyles Swag and Free Ck Colours Services? Land Rover Cherry Hill swag? The list goes on!

Poster:
Carshow_Flyer by jto24, on Flickr

So if you're interested feel free to stop by! If you want to show your car(s) PM me and I'll give you AOD's contact info.. thanks guys

Best,

Jon
2015 F80 M3 DCT | Tanzanite Blue | Gold Brown (sold)
2013 E92 M3 6MT | Mineral White | Fox Red/Black (sold)
Appreciate 0