BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

EXXEL Distributions

06-22-2018, 07:33 AM   #1
tagta3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Question Warning no warning tones

Hi everyone,

I've searched the forums on this and read a few cases where the AMP could be dead, etc and some reported water infiltration causing the AMP to short out. I just got the warning message this morning for the first time, on a car that doesn't see rain and barely gets driven but does stay on a trickle charger all winter. Battery is original from 2011. Could it be just a low battery causing this? If it helps to narrow it down, I did not get any radio/song information to show up on the nav screen, just the signal strength of my phone connected to bluetooth and no speaker symbol or song information, could not switch between radio/sat/bluetooth through the mode button either. Not sure if that is AMP related or something else. I went back to the car 20 mins later and everything was working fine again...

Last edited by tagta3; 06-22-2018 at 09:36 AM..
Appreciate 0