BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

EXXEL Distributions

08-04-2020, 11:51 PM   #23
asmazda
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyatth View Post
Holy crap! Thanks for the feedback. I would not enjoy driving around in what is now ZCP Sport mode all the time. *I see you refer to Sport Plus, so maybe you mean it’s just “shifted” up one level, while I refer to the modes as Comfort / Normal / Sport. Comfort being equal to Sport would suck, Comfort being equal to Normal would be okay.

Just realized you're in SF as well. We'll let you know next time a few of us locals grab coffee, maybe swap keys.
Yes, I mean compliance is generally shifted up one level, but the max setting is perhaps 2 levels. In SF I must always leave it in comfort mode now. The other issue is can’t go into some driveways in SF.
Appreciate 1
wyatth3548.50
      08-06-2020, 10:21 AM   #24
Dreamer99
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92M3

I'm lowered about 1/2" lower than the ZCP suspension with Ohlins coilovers and wondering if the end links for the Dinan swaybar will work or I should be upgrading to an adjustable endlink?
Appreciate 0