BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #45
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift@red View Post
I think the panamera looks questionable in the rear (havnt seen it in person yet), not the cayenne. I have multiple people who tell me everyday that my cayenne gts is the best looking suv on the road. and that includes a few people who just had gotten out of x6's and x5's.
I think the 7 series is attrocious looking personally, but they have topped that with an even more hideous looking 5 series gt.
Somehow I feel you are not even owning any of cayman s or cayenne gts the more I read your ridiculous posts. please post some pix of your cars for all to see if you dare.

as soon as I see "I have multiple people who tell me everyday that my cayenne gts is the best looking suv on the road. and that includes a few people who just had gotten out of x6's and x5's." I just

Does anyone on this forum ever experience "someone came up to you saying your car was the best looking". I'm sure there are plenty of owners on here that have some serious nice rides from porsche, ferrari, etc....somehow I highly doubt that would happen that much...let alone a cayenne gts. Maybe there are some that would say nice car, how much, etc. but no one would say your have the best car or SUV. gimme a break will you shiftred.
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #46
domobrown
Banned
Austria
Rep
Drives: Audi RS5 S-Tronic

Quote:
Originally Posted by footie View Post
Are you forgetting that a lot of people buy into these cars simply for the increased driving position and better vantage point to see around.
I like my cars low with a worse vantage point
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2009, 09:08 PM   #47
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

nice cars!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 01:17 AM   #48
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift@red View Post
here is my m3 zcp, my kawasaki zx6r and cayenne gts...

And heres my cayman S...

why dont you post up some pics up that bile colored m3?
ok so i was wrong for suspecting you didn't own them. but that doens't take away that you sound like not being very honest when you said multiple owners of x6 or others came up to you on a daily basic saying it was the best SUV. LOL common....

dissing other people car because of a color you don't like is pretty childish btw, no matter how many cars you have own or how old you are. here is my car.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 06:38 AM   #49
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Ouchy.
      10-16-2009, 08:52 AM   #50
footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
If you have ever driven the Cayenne GTS then you would know this to be true.........IT IS THE BEST SUV.

But I bet the next Cayenne due in 2011 will be even better due to a drop of 200kgs.
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #51
Genericuser1
Captain
Rep
Drives: M3 Convertible

I actually like it. Here's hoping it depreciates like a Chrysler Crossfire (which the back end reminds me a tad of). If a reasonablly optioned 3yr old 4S goes for around $45k I'd consider it. I need 4 doors and some cargo capcity but have no interest in an SUV. An M3 wagon with AWD would be ideal but that will never happen.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #52
335ifanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: Revuelto, Urus Performante, X5

Porsche GTS is orgasmic.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2009, 02:44 AM   #53
footie
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: i4M50

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippy View Post
Why do you never use question marks? This is consistent with your posting style.
That wasn't a question, I was simply stating a fact. Please re-read, there was no need for a question mark.

Doess your posting style include question marks even when they aren't needed???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2009, 07:36 AM   #54
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Attached Images