BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-06-2014, 11:49 AM   #67
ChallengeM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Willie, bro you gotta let it go. You dragged the guy through the mud enough, time to move on. Did you not get that other kit that just came up for $2200?
Regardless, I know it's the point and the fact that you paid and possibly lost out on other coilover purchases at the time. I hear you. Similar situations happened to me in the past and yes I was pissed but life is too short. Another one will come along, as it already has... Good luck to you.
For anyone else that might be reading this I have previously sold an item to OP and transaction went down without a hitch - in fact he was very pleasant to deal with. Good luck to you as well, hope your kid is doing better bud!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #68
bmw m3 s50
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by williebeemin View Post
This is what he posted on Itrader..

BMWDEMON 07-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Look at all other Itrader notifications which are 100% clean. Member is lying about transaction and is upset that he was not able to take advantage of me. Originally posted correct price, member questioned price and I did a quick check of my receipts and by mistake thought I had posted a price too high and changed it. Member and I agreed at lower price and next day I figured out what I did incorrectly and contacted member immediately. Once the mistake was discovered and I came forth with issue member refused to pay more than 200 dollars more than mistaken price and not pay originally posted price. I then let him know that I could not honor mistaken price as it was 1K below market and not willing to lose that much money. Member decided that it was not good enough and sought other links and to destroy my integrity. I posted rebuttal online which was also met with distinct distaste. I immediately refunded members money as agreed, although he says no, so that we could both moved on. Item sold to an honest member for the correct price as they and a few others realize that being honest on both sides is key to a good sale and know that I am an honest seller and buyer. Please be aware of purchaser who will try to take advantage of your mistake. Take my mistake as a lesson.

By the way... I can provide the transaction date on paypal if you would like to see it Michael and the first day that you contacted me about you not making enough money (4 days apart). If anyone else would like to see them I can post them publicly for everyone to see. I seriously think something is wrong with you. You are dishonest and you should be ashamed to call yourself a man.
Seriously could you answer the question .... How old are you???? You really sound like a 16 year old throwing a fit because you didn't get your way... GET OVER IT this isn't a court room where multi million dollar contacts are enforced it's a internet car forum. Be grateful he was an HONEST seller and refunded the money back to you, without just walking away with your money which is what happens most of the time on Internet forums. In reality guess what you might have screwed yourself by showing how you are to deal with. People now might have an impression of you as being problematic buyer or seller and not want to deal with you. To be honest now that I know who you are ... I personally will not buy from you or sell to you.

What you did was abuse the Itrader which in reality is used for TRANSACTIONS which clearly did not take place. The transaction was CANCELLED so feedback should not have been left. If anyone's transaction privileges should be removed it's yours for the abuse of the itrader system.

Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 07-06-2014 at 05:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 05:50 PM   #69
DCR
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 E93 M3 AW

Willie, not one person on this forum had a restless nights sleep over you not getting this suspension.

Let it go brother and you'll enjoy your day more. It's over, there not coming back.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #70
williebeemin
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 Monte Carlo Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post
Seriously could you answer the question .... How old are you???? You really sound like a 16 year old throwing a fit because you didn't get your way... GET OVER IT this isn't a court room where multi million dollar contacts are enforced it's a internet car forum. Be grateful he was an HONEST seller and refunded the money back to you, without just walking away with your money which is what happens most of the time on Internet forums. In reality guess what you might have screwed yourself by showing how you are to deal with. People now might have an impression of you as being problematic buyer or seller and not want to deal with you. To be honest now that I know who you are ... I personally will not buy from you or sell to you.

What you did was abuse the Itrader which in reality is used for TRANSACTIONS which clearly did not take place. The transaction was CANCELLED so feedback should not have been left. If anyone's transaction privileges should be removed it's yours for the abuse of the itrader system.
So you're saying that its ok for sellers to do this?!?!?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 11:20 PM   #71
schoy
Major
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

willie, as much as I am on your side on this, what is the endgame? The coilovers are gone (bona fide purchaser for value rule). The OP has admitted he made a mistake. The only thing left you could try to claim is some compensation for lost value, meaning if you ended up purchasing $2,200 equivalent coilovers, then the OP should make up all or a portion of the difference ($2,200 - $1,900 = $300). Otherwise, you're just whining at this point. And you probably should just resolve this privately with the OP (small claims court is always an option, if you want to take this to its ultimate legal conclusion).
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 10:14 PM   #72
sulla123
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw m3

That's what usually happens on internet forums? Really? He should just be happy he didn't get his money taken? Uh, no. That might happen to dolts who send cash. Your post makes no sense. People backing out on deals is what's wrong with forums. He should man up and honor it, whether he loses money or not.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 10:20 PM   #73
m3ray
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3

Like my grandpapy use to say…there is a sucker born every minute. Just chalk it up to lesson learned and move on.

Nothing to be gained by continuing to whine about here.
Appreciate 0