BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

EXXEL Distributions

09-18-2020, 06:11 AM   #1
SAMM3
M3 Enthusiast
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: 2011 White BMW M3

Feedback needed on JL Motoring?

Hi guys,

I am looking to purchase a CF front lip for my E92 M3 from JL Motoring and keen to get feedback on quality and fitment. How does it compare to ebay stuff?

I know you get what you pay for but with shipping and exchange rates, it's not little money on my end ($1k plus landed).

I am on the other side of the world from you guys and dont want to deal with issues returns etc.

I've seen some very mixed reviews and feedback.

Keen to get your constructive feedback about their product before I pull any triggers.

Welcome to recommend anything that is closely matched price wise for me to consider..

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2020, 06:50 AM   #2
JPWEraser
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Corvette Z06/Z07

I ordered a diffuser from them a while back and I was disappointed with their quality control. The weave had some more-than-minor imperfections. Enough that I wanted to send it back to them. I requested a return for refund and promptly received the instructions to do so. Once they received it I gave it a couple of weeks like they requested for refund processing but nothing happened. I ended up having to contact them several times over about a week and they kept saying they couldn't find the returned product. Eventually they gave me my money back and all is well.

All of that said, I would consider trying again as none of that would have been an issue if the part wasn't defective in the first place.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate 0