BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

04-18-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
SickSixSpd
Private
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Punk ass kid

So I was driving my friends Civic Si down the palisades pkwy tonight and some punk ass kid in a black X5 tried to run me off the road today on the palisades pkwy today. I was driving in the right lane minding my own business going 60 and this dude starts tailing me for a while. So I drive like he's not even there minding my own business. He passes me and out of no where gets in front of me and slams on his brakes. I'm like wtf wuts up with this kid and I have my girl in the passenger seat. So I'm trying to stay calm and decide to speed up when I get a chance and pass him and get as far away from him. I sped past him and once I lose sight of him in my rear view, I resumed normal speed. this kid catches up to me and starts swerving into me like he's trying to run me off the road. I saw and it was some punk ass asian kid probably a teenager. If your on this forum I hope u die!!!! Seriously u don't deserve a license. Sorry needed to vent
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO

It would be great if people like that, while swerving, lose control and flip their car, hitting something real hard Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way and people like that usually end up injuring or even killing the innocent.
      04-18-2007, 11:27 PM   #3
NaViT
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3/E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick6spd View Post
If your on this forum I hope u die!!!! Seriously u don't deserve a license. Sorry needed to vent
im sorry man GOSH! IDIOT!
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
SteanLV
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Liberty Walk M3

dude fuck that i would throw something at him like i did to a honda before who high beam me for cutting him off..
      04-19-2007, 12:14 AM   #5
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizal View Post
dude fuck that i would throw something at him like i did to a honda before who high beam me for cutting him off..
you threw something at a car that YOU cut off who flashed his high beams at you for it...

what are the words im looking for
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 12:33 AM   #6
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
there are always going to be drivers like this... just dont make it any worse... if he starts tail gating you, perhaps its best you move to the slow lane. even if he is over the speedlimit, let him run... or even call the popo and give them a plate to follow if your that desprate in punishing him.

often times when i drive my long distances home, i find myself speeding on the highway going 85-90 in the carpool lane. when i approach a slow car infront of me... i try not to tailgate and try to leave at least two or three car distance between me and the car. then i attempt to switch lanes and pass them if i can--however, occasionally the car infront of me will move over and allow me to pass, and then move back into the carpool lane. everytime i see somebody do that i'm always thinking... wow what a nice guy. perhaps its best you calm down and realize what you could do to avoid being po'd again. it sometimes is annoying to have to move over because your driving slower... but sometimes its the simple answer.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 12:58 AM   #7
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

So much stupidity in one short thread... :mad:
      04-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #8
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

did you join the bimmer forums just to find this kid? lol
      04-19-2007, 01:10 AM   #9
spacedogg
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Debadged

Quote:
So I was driving my friends Civic Si down the palisades pkwy tonight and some punk ass kid in a black X5 tried to run me off the road today on the palisades pkwy today. I was driving in the right lane minding my own business going 60 and this dude starts tailing me for a while. So I drive like he's not even there minding my own business. He passes me and out of no where gets in front of me and slams on his brakes. I'm like wtf wuts up with this kid and I have my girl in the passenger seat. So I'm trying to stay calm and decide to speed up when I get a chance and pass him and get as far away from him. I sped past him and once I lose sight of him in my rear view, I resumed normal speed. this kid catches up to me and starts swerving into me like he's trying to run me off the road. I saw and it was some punk ass asian kid probably a teenager. If your on this forum I hope u die!!!! Seriously u don't deserve a license. Sorry needed to vent
sorry to hear that dude. I used to be a punk ass asian kid too...but i wouldn't try to get people into accidents. i just did it unintentionally!

sorry another bad asian driver joke...

i kid, i kid.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 01:14 AM   #10
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

cool story hansel

I think you handled the situation well. Can't do much about it if he's just gonna be a jackass.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 01:26 AM   #11
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:

WOW!!! holy..... u should have call the police....
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 01:30 AM   #12
ironic
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 335i

^ that is a sick signiture

Widebody 335i Project Car BUILD | PHOTOSHOOT
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 06:43 AM   #13
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi View Post
is he korean?
If you don't stop posting ignorant shit like this I am going to report you to the moderators. IT IS NOT THE LEAST BIT FUNNY! This is the second post where you have done this. Read the rules you jerk, or stop posting!
It's one thing to just post stupid stuff, but this actually hurts people.
Enough already!
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 07:41 AM   #14
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.F1 Fan View Post
If you don't stop posting ignorant shit like this I am going to report you to the moderators. IT IS NOT THE LEAST BIT FUNNY! This is the second post where you have done this. Read the rules you jerk, or stop posting!
It's one thing to just post stupid stuff, but this actually hurts people.
Enough already!
whoa whoa chill buddy, scroll down and i said i was just playing...geez sorry if it offends anyone here
      04-19-2007, 07:51 AM   #15
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by aapriadi View Post
whoa whoa chill buddy, scroll down and i said i was just playing...geez sorry if it offends anyone here
I know you were just playing. We all do, but ask any Korean what that though of your post and I doubt you will find many friends. The killings this week had NOTHING to do with the race of the perpetrator. Unless there is something else funny about Koreans I am unaware of, then your "joke" was not so funny. I expect your apology should be sufficient to those who were offended. Thank you.
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 07:54 AM   #16
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.F1 Fan View Post
I know you were just playing. We all do, but ask any Korean what that though of your post and I doubt you will find many friends. The killings this week had NOTHING to do with the race of the perpetrator. Unless there is something else funny about Koreans I am unaware of, then your "joke" was not so funny. I expect your apology should be sufficient to those who were offended. Thank you.
no problem man
      04-19-2007, 08:28 AM   #17
IMJUSS2NASTY
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I MONTEGO BLUE

wtf kinda post is this? some plz move this post to my space or something
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 08:36 AM   #18
BLUE LABEL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Montego Blue 335i

huh? koreans ? whats all the hoopla about stating nationalities all of a sudden?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 08:42 AM   #19
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

i thought this was e90post not x5world
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 09:58 AM   #20
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

It was bmwexecutive

ahhhh im jk, i miss that guy, he said some pretty stupid stuff.
      04-19-2007, 10:32 AM   #21
laperacfo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2012 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
I saw and it was some punk ass asian kid probably a teenager. If your on this forum I hope u die!!!! Seriously u don't deserve a license. Sorry needed to vent
Does it matter that it was a "punk ass asian kid"?
And what are you? A punk ass ______ kid?
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2007, 11:50 AM   #22
SickSixSpd
Private
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperacfo View Post
Does it matter that it was a "punk ass asian kid"?
And what are you? A punk ass ______ kid?
Didn't mean to open up a can of worms. Your right it doesn't matter what he was it just happened to be that he was. My intention was to find out if he was on the forums and give him a chance to explain himself before I decide to file a report.
And I wasn't trying to offend anyone either. I myself am korean and it's sad to say that after what happened on monday and dumb ass people like this kid, the whole korean community is going to get judged by the actions of a few crazy people.
Appreciate 0