BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

10-20-2019, 05:55 PM   #1
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
Fs: 2010 e90 m3 aw

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,000.00

Item Interest
#FORSALE I have made the executive decision to sell the daily E90 M3 LCI and put funds into the business. We will be relocating to a new warehouse and office, as well as hiring soon. So, I find this to be best since we have 4 BMWs sitting anyways.

That said, car is 2010 E90 M3 with 73,xxx miles. DCT, Premium, Tech package, back up sensor. Alpine White / Fox Red - Black combo. Car has rebuilt title due to vandalism. And I fixed the small issues like replacing the bumper with a new one.

Car runs flawless. I had a full PPI done by the boys at @stscustomz and addressed them all. Rod bearings and throttle actuators are original and in good condition.
Please note car will be sold stock and I can add whatever you want on top of that. It will only coming with the bumper as an extra option. Headlight, exhaust, wheels, steering wheel, etc is extra DM me for those.
Asking price is $20,000 firm. E90 M3s are pretty rare and hard to find. Car is located north of Seattle in Lynnwood.

If you want the car as is or modified a certain way, I can work a deal. DM or email ASAP. This probably won’t last long.

Photos are attached at the bottom

Attached Images