BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

03-18-2020, 02:26 PM   #1
im4ipsc
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92 ZCP Comp S/C

Custom OSS Headlights for E92 M3 with Carriers and Hardware

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
These are left and right custom OSS headlights that came out of my 2011 E92 M3. With the included headlight carriers and all required bolts, this is a plug n play installation. No coding required, no additional rectifiers or step-down transformers required. Just remove your current headlights with their carriers and then slip this in. Front bumper removal is about 30 minutes and these take about 5 minutes each to slip in to your car's frame, plug in to your existing headlight wiring harness and you are done.

With Carly, you can adjust these headlight's intensity as well as their embedded LED turn signals! I included some pictures of just how bright these headlights can be made. When turned on during day light hours and when I crept up behind someone in the fast lane, the slower car immediately moved over because of the light's intensity!

I just finished restoring both headlights with Meguiar's Heavy Duty Headlight Restoration Kit so the lenses should be crystal clear for a year or more. The headlights and frames are in excellent condition. If you've been on the fence with upgrading your current headlights, then this would be a great addition to your car's features! I don't remember if these are adaptive headlights or not as I never drove my car at night so plan on them not being adaptive. They are 5 years old. I believe they were over $1200 each when new and you are getting the perfect condition headlight carriers as part of this package deal. And no, I will not split the headlights from their carriers. Perhaps sell the carriers to someone else on this sight to help alleviate the cost?

PayPal with "sending to a friend" is the preferred payment method. If you cannot do this option, then plan on adding 3.5% to the total cost that needs to include shipping. It will require a good sized box with length of 26" and lots of of padding to be mailed from zip 27284; so be don't be surprised when USPS calculates their ground shipping costs.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2020, 01:51 AM   #2
Aries326
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
I'll take them. Shipped to 28117, please PM me your PayPal.