BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

UroTuning

09-10-2019, 09:58 AM   #1
Luca55
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage vacuum system.

Hi everybody. Recently I was thinking about buying a wall mounted vacuum system for my garage. I want my garage always to be clean. I also want to keep my car clean. What can you advise me?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 10:04 AM   #2
Ucalon
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 E39

Hi, finding a high-quality wall-mounted vacuum cleaner is not easy, because there are currently many options to choose from. The key is finding a vacuum powerful enough to collect all kinds of dirt and debris, with a large bag or tank for handling large amounts of waste, as well as an excellent filtration system. You can look at this article https://cleanersexpert.com/best-gara...vacuum-system/ where you will find reviews on wall-mounted vacuum systems and choose what suits you. Because everyone has a different garage area and so on.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2019, 11:33 AM   #3
randrews15
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 M3 Le Mans Blue

I have one that's made by Hoover and it's specifically for the garage. Works pretty good with no issues and it as was easy to install. You do have to wash the filter ever so often as it gets dirty easy. It has 30 feet of hose which I wished was 10 to 15 feet longer.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2019, 12:28 AM   #4
Hiroyue
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 328i

Well you could look into carpentry dust collection systems or build your own setup with a shop vac and a overhead hose system. I have something kind of similar but also a small jobsite box shop vac does super well for cleaning the cars.
Appreciate 0