BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-19-2011, 05:35 PM   #23
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorena View Post
i bought a 997.2 Turbo after my M3, not sure if it helps you. Ride was a tad firm, also the lack of space made me to think about selling the car shortly after i bought it but i got used to it. rear seats are pretty useless unless you cut your children's leg, but again it won't be comfortable for them.
PDK is a good point of that car, it really isn't jerky like DCT or SMG, sometimes it acts like an automatic which in city is a good thing and when it comes to aggressive driving it shifts like a machinegun.

I used it as a DD car, it's a good car even at DD. the quality of parts is like a 7-Series, fit and finish is perfect though i had problems with the front seats.

without considering the lack of space and higher price tag, i would get Carrera S.

If you're in Tehran, and you own a Cayman S...you're making bank. The 335i is ~$120,000 dollars from the last time I remember when I was there. The Cayman S should be well over ~200k over there.
Appreciate 0