home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

05-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #1
jcfonz
Registered
Rep
Drives: E46 BMW M3

Question Problems with **********s?

Hi, I finally paid of my 03 E46 M3 and decided to have some work done to my car. Started by ordered a CSL style rear diffuser and a Hamann Style front lip spoiler from **********s.com. This order was placed nearly two weeks ago and aside from an email from a "tara" saying that one of the diffuser was on back order and the Front lip had been shipped, I have been unable to solicit anymore responses from the company regarding my order status, tracking numbers or information on the other products that they offer that I expressed interest in. I yet to receive any of the parts that I ordered and I am a bit perplexed as to the lack of customer service, especially since I fully intended to spend even more money at their store. I am starting to wonder if I've ripped off for $600+ and I am glad that I had held off on ordering everything else that I had planned too. Wondering if anyone else has had the same experience?
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
chinoxs203
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335xi AW

they do drop shipping, thats why their orders take forever and everything is on backorder.

prices are good but waiting sucks. call their main number, someone will pickup.

FOR SALE:
Dropbox - please
Appreciate 0