BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

10-26-2020, 11:10 PM   #1
Rusty_Schackleford
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1985 Yugo

**SOLD** WTS: Interlagos Blue E92 M3, two new tiers

*******EDIT TO ORIGINAL, UPDATED NOVEMBER 2, 2020, PLEASE READ BELOW*******

**SOLD**

I'm going to give this a try --- this may be better for some potential buyers.

For the car, without the following items (big ticket items): Varis under tray diffuser, Akrapovic GT4 exhaust, Eventuri Plenum, Eventuri CF elbow/intake, Fall Line Motorsports rear seat delete, OE BMW M235iR wing/risers/winglets, BBS E88 and Cup 2's - asking price is $37,500 OR BEST OFFER.

Please note, I will NOT sell any of the above components until AFTER the car is sold. For the sake of (trying) to make this already complicated thread a little easier, the $37,500 config will be referred to as Option B, and the $57,000 config will be referred to as Option A.

A few caveats regarding Option B - you (the buyer) will need to find wheels to replace the E88's that are currently on the car. If you cannot find your own wheels to replace them with, I will purchase a set of (very) cheap wheels as place holders so the car can be transported. I can have the car up on a lift standing by if need be should you provide your already owned wheels. Also, if the 235iIR wing is removed, there will be visible mounting holes. The Eventuri plenum/intake elbow, will be swapped back to stock, as will the entire exhaust system. With the rear seat delete removed, you will be provided the stock back seats for install (should you want to put them back in).

I have revised the spec sheet below:

Option A specs ($57,000 OBO)

- 2012 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 CF roof (car sits at 58,*** miles)
- DCT
- Stripper (except DCT transmission) - no iDrive, no power seats, no EDC, etc...
- Full paint correction and Auto Envy Quartz+ ceramic
- ***Suntek PPF Ultimate Plus (healing) on front bumper, fenders, hood, and roof
- BBS E88 (Silver)
18X10 +15
18X11 + 35
- 12mm H&R spacer rear
- Cup 2's (265/35/18, 295/30/18)
- MSI stud kit M12
- KW Clubsport 2-Way (no EDC)
- Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball kit
- Pom Performance GT4 lip
- BMW M235iR wing
- BMW M235iR winglets paint matches Interlagos Blue by certified BMW paint shop
- OE Varis CF undertray (matte carbon, not gloss, special order)
- Eventuri CF intake
- Eventuri CF plenum
- Burger Motorsports Cabin intake filters
- Akrapovic GT4 x pipe
- Akrapovic catback
- Alpine Stage 2 tune
- Rod bearings done by MRF (@39k miles)
- MRF aluminum sub-frame bushings
- MFactory Carbon Fiber drive shaft
- BMW Performance steering wheel
- BMW Performance side vents
- BMW Performance grill
- BMW factory CF leather trim
- AutoTecknic CF paddles
- AutoTecknic CF hood vents
- Stoptech pads
- Fall-Line Motorsports rear seat delete kit (one of two ever made)
- E90 rear center console piece trimmed to fill in the missing console piece, filled in with carbon fiber, filled with carbon fiber trim pieces
- PSDesign GTS style armrest
- Recaro Profi XL seats
- Brey-Krause R-9280/OEM slider seat mounts
- Brey-Krause R-2295 variable width extinguisher bracket
- Brey-Krause R-9530 extinguisher mount
- CSF DCT cooler
- CSF oil cooler
- CSF power steering cooler
- CSF triple-pass radiator
- Windshield wiper fluid/reservoir/pump delete (~18lbs saving)
- Aerocatch hood latches (~3lb saving)
- LED front turn indicator bulbs
- iND reflectors (also PPF'd) painted in Interlagos Blue
- iND painted tow hook cover with slot
- Fall-Line Motorsports tow strap

Option B specs ($37,500 OBO)

- 2012 Interlagos Blue E92 M3 CF roof (car sits at 58,*** miles)
- DCT
- Stripper (except DCT transmission) - no iDrive, no power seats, no EDC, etc...
- Full paint correction and Auto Envy Quartz+ ceramic
- ***Suntek PPF Ultimate Plus (healing) on front bumper, fenders, hood, and roof
- MSI stud kit M12
- KW Clubsport 2-Way (no EDC)
- Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball kit
- Pom Performance GT4 lip
- Burger Motorsports Cabin intake filters
- Alpine Stage 2 tune
- Rod bearings done by MRF (@39k miles)
- MRF aluminum sub-frame bushings
- MFactory Carbon Fiber drive shaft
- BMW Performance steering wheel
- BMW Performance side vents
- BMW Performance grill
- BMW factory CF leather trim
- AutoTecknic CF paddles
- AutoTecknic CF hood vents
- Stoptech pads
- E90 rear center console piece trimmed to fill in the missing console piece, filled in with carbon fiber, filled with carbon fiber trim pieces
- PSDesign GTS style armrest
- Recaro Profi XL seats
- Brey-Krause R-9280/OEM slider seat mounts
- Brey-Krause R-2295 variable width extinguisher bracket
- Brey-Krause R-9530 extinguisher mount
- CSF DCT cooler
- CSF oil cooler
- CSF power steering cooler
- CSF triple-pass radiator
- Windshield wiper fluid/reservoir/pump delete (~18lbs saving)
- Aerocatch hood latches (~3lb saving)
- LED front turn indicator bulbs
- iND reflectors (also PPF'd) painted in Interlagos Blue
- iND painted tow hook cover with slot
- Fall-Line Motorsports tow strap

I did my best to not cut corners when modifying this car; I wanted a car that could be taken to the track and driven home without issue while still being a (somewhat) practical street car. I purchased the car at ~21k miles (when it was completely stock sans a diffuser) and had the rod bearings done by Malek at MRF shortly after. The car is usually driven 2 times a week and has had a healthy maintenance schedule, strictly adhering to oil changes/fluid changes. All major work has been performed professionally by EAS or MRF Engineering. If you're in the SoCal area you'll know that both EAS and MRF are the best shops around, run by awesome people. I've used 10W-60 ever since the rod bearings were changed. The car has seen two track days and ran like a champ (never spun out in). I've never had any maintenance/reliability issues with the car; it has been 100% reliable without a single issue.

There are many parts to this car that make it special to me - No-nav E9* M3's are very difficult to come by (DCT was the only option on this car), Akrapovic GT4 x-pipe's are very difficult to find, and the Fall-Line Motorsports rear seat delete kit is one of only two that Fall-Line ever made (full aluminum anodized black, weighs only around 10lbs vs the 75-80lb normal back searts) and it is one of the cleanest/only seat delete kits that was made for this car. I altered the car around saving weight without sacrificing drive-ability. The Akrapovic GT4 exhaust is in my opinion the best exhaust available for this car, sticking true to and exaggerating the S65 engine note with the best power addition out of almost any other exhaust on the market.

***With regards to the Suntek/Ceramic*** - I have OCD about keeping the cars that I own spotless, this car is no exception. The car has full paint correction with ceramic coating and Suntek Ultimate Plus (as stated above) which is a PPF that is essentially un-scratchable. All of the Ceramic/PPF was done professionally by AutoEnvy in Fresno. The Ceramic and PPF make this car incredibly clean with minimal swirling/scratches (I'd say almost no scratches or swirling on the car due to using a Bigboi BlowR Pro for drying with light detail spray applied to Esoteric red plush microfiber towels during drying). This car is one of the cleanest exterior (and interior) E92 M3's that I've seen. All of the floor mats/trunk lining/arm rest/other parts that have been taken out of the car in an attempt to save weight I will include with the car. I also still have the OE BMW front and rear seats that I will include. I will not revert the car back to it's stock configuration for those wondering.

I'm asking $57,000 OR BEST OFFER FOR OPTION A, or $37,750 OR BEST OFFER FOR OPTION B Again, these prices are or best offer. I'm located in Fresno, CA, and am willing to travel. I realize that this car will only appeal to a somewhat niche market and I'm fine with that.

Please leave your "I bought XXX for XXX to yourself/I saw XXX for XXX last week, but GLWS" passive aggressive comments to yourself.

Car is sold as is, no warranty. Buyer will pay transport/shipping charges if located out of state. An immediate 5% deposit (non-refundable if the buyer backs out) must be paid if you are purchasing the car.

Photos:

(ignore the wiring coming out, the E90 panel deleted that)

Any questions please DM me and I will be happy to discuss over phone!

**SOLD**

Thank you for viewing.

Last edited by Rusty_Schackleford; 11-19-2020 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: **SOLD**
Appreciate 3
WNS2N_T120.00
dbronnik223.00
      10-27-2020, 12:33 PM   #2
akkando
Major General
Rep
Drives: 17 M2 DCT LBB,11 e90 M3 ZCP IB

oh man this is such a good build though. Would hate to see an Interlagos blue go but have you thought about repainting the car rather than starting over?
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2020, 08:25 PM   #3
The Movement
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Very clean car!
Appreciate 1
      10-27-2020, 08:47 PM   #4
zaim3
Enlisted Member
Rep