BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

Mporium BMW

08-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Ketamine_Dart
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 JzB E93 M3 & 2012 BE GTR

Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas BMW FTW!

Hey folks!

First post here, but have been lurking here for months. I would first like to thank everybody here for all the informative posts, and without the wealth of knowledge I obtained from this forum, I would have never been able to purchase an M3 ordered exactly to my liking without getting ripped off.

I literally spent about 3-4 months researching everything there is to know about the current E90,E92, and E93 M3's before I spent another month or so emailing and calling all of the BMW dealerships in Southern California. Yes, I did contact every single Southern California dealership about pricing for the M3 I wanted. I did not know about Ryan and Steve Thomas until I read some posts from Golfffr and a few other posters here who had nothing but positive experiences with Steve Thomas.

Just like everybody else here, I got $600 over invoice for my JzB E93 with basically almost every option from Ryan. Dealing with Ryan was the most painless, enjoyable experience I have ever had with anybody in the service industry. He answered every email and phone calls promptly, sometimes within minutes of my email or call. Straight up awesome guy!!!!

When it was time to pick up my car, the paperwork and everything else was smooth sailing until I drove about 60 miles off the lot towards home (which was about 105 miles away). While driving, I started losing power and started hearing some clicking noises so I immediately pull off the highway to the nearest gas station. As I go up the entrance of the gas station driveway, I hear grinding noises and I can't accelerate!!! I literally had to step out of my car and wave off oncoming traffic to prevent them from hitting my car!!!

To make a long story short, Ryan was a big help in getting my car back to Steve Thomas in the middle of the night so that they can have a look at it the next morning. Turns out that a seal in the rear driver differential was loose and "broke off" I think. Still not exactly sure though of what the problem was, but Steve Thomas took care of it immediately the next morning and told me that it was nothing major. No engine, transmission, or clutch damage, just the driver rear differential that leaked a little bit of fluid and a seal that needed to be replaced. They then flatbedded the car back to my house 105 miles away and gave me a little monetary compensation for the troubles I went through.

Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas BMW definitely stepped up and will always have me, my family, and my friends as future customers for life!! Unfortunately, I have reservations of extending this recommendation to BMWNA because their customer service just plain sucked donkey nuts! (excuse my Italian).

So trust me on this one! To all future BMW buyers in So Cal, I've dealt with all dealerships in SoCal and I absolutely guarantee that you will not find a better dealership when it comes to customer service, pricing, and just a positive car buying experience from beginning to end!! So thank you Ryan!! Thank you Frank Roos!!! and thank you Gollfffr (sorry, I can never remember how man l's and f's there are) and other posters who steered me towards Ryan Amico and Steve Thomas!!

Oh, and no pics because I only have an iphone and my car is bone stock, so really nothing special to show

I also don't do emoticons either

And Ryan, when are the backordered M floor mats coming?
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
congrats. but, "almost" everyone is giving that deal.
But, if you insist on making the long drive back home , then why not.
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatrach73 View Post
congrats. but, "almost" everyone is giving that deal.
But, if you insist on making the long drive back home , then why not.
i got my car from Ryan,

its not really about the 600 bucks, its about the way the man treats you that matters....

and Ryan is 15/10
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
niko
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 m3 2011

Same here I got my car from Steve Thomas BMW ; great price , great service I had to drove 1300 miles , but all worthy
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Thanks guys for your business! I am really glad to hear Ryan is taking care of you all. He is one of the best guys in the business! ill make sure to tell him to check out this thread. Thanks again to everyone who has dealt with Steve Thomas BMW.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
a burrito
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Urus, 958.2 TTS, 997 S

Both great guys and straight to the point.
      08-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #7
Roger714
Rep
Drives: 08 550i

Got my car last night from Ryan @ Steve Thomas. He is a great guy to work with, took care of me and the car. Also, thank you GOLFFRR for this great referral. Thanks guys!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^^Congrats! Ryan called me this morning said everything went smoothly.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

ill never buy another bmw from anywhere else.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #10
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanm3 View Post
i got my car from Ryan,

its not really about the 600 bucks, its about the way the man treats you that matters....

and Ryan is 15/10
there are multiple dealers in SoCal have the same principals. But I don't want to get into that discussion.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
there are multiple dealers in SoCal have the same principals. But I don't want to get into that discussion.
im sure they do, however for a complete stranger to waste as much time as he did on me....means a lot to me.

p.s. my father owns a car dealer so theres some things i noticed that got my attention from Ryan.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 03:49 AM   #12
enigma01
Fight On!
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 M3; g30 530e

Quote:
Dude, stop raining on others' parade.

I am very familiar with many of the good dealers in California. I've been shopping BMWs for over a decade in Southern California, and I've seen my share of good people in this business (including Jon S at Cutter Motors/BMW of SB, Philippe K at Southbay, etc.), and I can tell you from my personal experience that Ryan Amico is one of the most dedicated ones I've come across.

I was so pleased with him that I even sent my brother to Ryan to get his first BMW (he's a Lexus/Inifiniti guy). Even coming from his Lexus shopping background, he had nothing but praises for Ryan. I sent a few other guys to Ryan, and every one of them has nothing but good things to say about Ryan.

If you are happy with your dealer, I couldn't be happier for you. But, trying to describe Ryan as a dime-a-dozen CA is a gross misrepresentation.
Appreciate 0