BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

European Auto Source (EAS)

10-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Steering wobbly over bumps...... HELP!

Someone please help diagnose this issue. Over bumps with the suspension on either comfort ornormal the steering gets very wobbly, kinda not making the car feel stable. However, with the suspension on sport and servotronic on sport if feels great. Now, I have the ground control spring kit and raied the car, so the suspension is actually great, handling wise. I was having issues with the sway bar adjustable links, which mine were making a lot of noise. When I bought new end links, the problem went away and car felt great, however, 3 days later the problem came back. Both noise and wobbly feeling. We called up GC and bascally something with the installation had to be changed, So we did it and the noise went away, however, the car still doesnt feel like its supposed to feel. Over the bumps that is. Im trying to figure out if mayb I damagaed the end links again in those 3 days, or if mayb the issue is something else. Anyone have any experince with this? HELP?
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
kitw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F91 M8, 991.2 GT3

That's not a great description, but did you get an alignment?
Appreciate 0