BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

01-04-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
gearcritic
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40i

2012 AW E92 - No Nav, DST, ZCP, and DCT - 44k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 33,000.00

Item Interest
FEATURES:
For sale is a 2012 M3 in AW with:
-DST
-competition package
-manual leather seats
-carbon fiber leather inserts
-heated seats
-carbon fiber roof
-no nav

IMG_1205 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1218 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

MILEGE:
43547 miles - will not go up from here

IMG_1225 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

REASON FOR SALE:
I recently purchased the vehicle from a Mercedes Dealer in Texas about 2 months ago, but am finding that I don't have time to take care of the vehicle. I've only put on about 100 miles since I purchased the vehicle. It hasn't been driven in snow.

ANY MODIFICATIONS?
Only cosmetic modification that was done was to change out the front hood vent covers with a IND gloss black one also same gloss black for the M3 emblem in the rear. The rear spoiler was removed and has been wrapped and placed in the trunk. Besides that everything else is stock and has never been modified.

IMG_1213 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1206 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1208 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

ANY WORK NEEDED?
The car will need an oil change soon, I haven't been able to do it yet as it is freezing here in central Illinois. Throttle actuators and rod bearings have not been replaced. The wiper blades and arms need to be replaced to do wear and fade. I have replacements ready to go, but once again due to the cold haven't had a chance to replace them yet. I will throw these into the sale too.

IMG_1228 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

IMG_1214 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

I purchased new OEM floor mats and put the old ones over them to protect the new ones.

IMG_1219 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

The tires were brand new when I purchased from the dealer and are Michelin Pilot Super Sport. The wheels are in decent condition, but it would benefit from refinishing in the future.

IMG_1209 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1210 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1211 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1212 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

The car came with a clear bra on the front bumper but I had it professionally removed due to lifted edges and yellowing. During the removal the lower left area of the bumper had paint come off, so some repair will be needed there. The bumper does have holes in it from front plates.

IMG_1215 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

IMG_1216 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

The interior leather is in great condition and I reconditioned it with Leatherique and the seats look great. The steering wheel dye has faded a bit, but other than that it is in great condition. There are no rips are tears in the interior anywhere.

IMG_1222 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1223 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1221 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1220 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1217 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr
IMG_1224 by Kelvin Jung, on Flickr

The driver-side cupholder is stuck and needs to be fixed, and once again it's been too cold for me to go out and try to fix it.

SHIPPING AND PRICE:
Overall the car is in great condition and has been looked after very well during my brief ownership. My next step was to paint correct once the weather warmed up, but that has still yet to happen unfortunately.

I am open to shipping, but buyer will have to organize and pay for shipping at their own expense.

I am motivated to move this vehicle fairly quickly so hit me up with an offer. Please no lowball offers.

Last edited by gearcritic; 01-07-2019 at 08:07 AM.. Reason: Photos added again
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2019, 08:07 AM   #2
gearcritic
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 M40i

Monday bump and price drop
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
Small Yellow
Track Addict