BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-23-2019, 10:38 PM   #1
Estragon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

INTERIOR PART-OUT 2009 E92 M3: Bamboo Beige, Carbon Fiber, Upgraded Audio, Electric n

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2009 E92 M3: Bamboo Beige, Carbon Fiber, Upgraded Audio, Electric non-heated Seats, 6MT

Entire interior (minus dash, headliner, and a few other items) is for sale and priced to go. 50k miles on the car, one owner, excellently maintained and always garaged. Parts are in very good to pristine condition. Center console has been modified with the E90 console endpiece since the car has had a half-cage till now. The E92 rear console section is still available, however. The driver’s seat slider mechanism and modules have been separated from the seat and will have to be pieced back together. I cannot guarantee functionality.

Unfortunately all the pictures I took will not upload to this site due to format incompatibility. PM me with your email for photos if you’re interested.

Prices start at $295 for each front seat and rear seat. Only shipping smaller items. Buyer pays shipping.

Located in San Francisco

Last edited by Estragon; 12-02-2019 at 11:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 03:56 PM   #2
yoslow
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SSII E92 M3

Did you end up retaining the center console trim? Wondering whether you modified the center console or the trim itself (referring to where the trim covering the shifter and CIC controller)
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2019, 10:19 PM   #3
Estragon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

I removed the back half of the center console when I had the half-cage installed. I used the E90 endpiece to close off and finish the open end of the anterior portion of the console.

The whole console (front and rear portion) is available as is the E90 endpiece.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2020, 09:20 PM   #4
E90M3velocity
Captain
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Manual-Slicktop E90 M3

Do you have a working driver's side cupholder?
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2020, 06:02 PM   #5
Justinm_23
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 bmw 340i

Garage List
2016   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estragon View Post
2009 E92 M3: Bamboo Beige, Carbon Fiber, Upgraded Audio, Electric non-heated Seats, 6MT

Entire interior (minus dash, headliner, and a few other items) is for sale and priced to go. 50k miles on the car, one owner, excellently maintained and always garaged. Parts are in very good to pristine condition. Center console has been modified with the E90 console endpiece since the car has had a half-cage till now. The E92 rear console section is still available, however. The driver's seat slider mechanism and modules have been separated from the seat and will have to be pieced back together. I cannot guarantee functionality.

Unfortunately all the pictures I took will not upload to this site due to format incompatibility. PM me with your email for photos if you're interested.

Prices start at $295 for each front seat and rear seat. Only shipping smaller items. Buyer pays shipping.

Located in San Francisco
Is the steering wheel trim for sale?
Appreciate 0