BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

BPM

02-05-2010, 01:40 AM   #1
imom
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Subaru BRZ ....... Z4MR (SOLD)

Fs: E46 M3 Euro Headers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I was going to mod my car, but decided to leave it stock. I have for sale used E46 M3 Euro Headers with O2 sensors attached. I have not verified the O2 sensors as I did not install them.

SOLD

Picture taken is with my camera phone at low light. The photo looks darker than it really is.

Attached Images

Last edited by imom; 02-06-2010 at 02:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Will this set off a check engine light?
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2010, 01:06 PM   #3
imom
First Lieutenant
Rep

I'm not sure about the E46 M3, but on the Z4's they do, unless you move the 2 other O2 sensors downstream or add 2 more bungs to this header. With software you can get the CEL removes such as ESS tune software. I've heard of +17 WHP with these headers without anything else... I believe it's good value upgrade.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2010, 01:12 AM   #4
Trier Germany
Banned
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: 2009 E-90 M3 space gray

A good product but a little pricey!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2010, 03:25 AM   #5
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I'm not sure about the E46 M3, but on the Z4's they do, unless you move the 2 other O2 sensors downstream or add 2 more bungs to this header. With software you can get the CEL removes such as ESS tune software. I've heard of +17 WHP with these headers without anything else... I believe it's good value upgrade.
How hard is it to get the O2 sensors down to the secondary cats?
I'm sure an exhaust shop could do the bungs downstream.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #6
imom
First Lieutenant
Rep

If you look at the Z4 forum of this site, you can search for pal's euro install. He had a shop install the 2 bungs in the secondary cats and all is fixed.

Far as being pricey? Well it's sold... and if you search online it's fair market value. New OEM is $1800+.
Appreciate 0