BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Internal Parts
 
European Auto Source (EAS)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-07-2022, 07:23 PM   #133
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2492
Rep
20,499
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erics02wrx View Post
Kevin,

Can I get pricing on pair of Recaro Sportster GT in Black leather with mounting hardware, sliders, and heat please?

E90 M3

Thank you
PM sent
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2022, 08:28 PM   #134
slcook54
Captain
slcook54's Avatar
1466
Rep
807
Posts

Drives: 2012 MR M3 / 2018 SMB M3 CS
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (0)

Hey Kev,

Can you PM me quote for two Recaro Profi XL's?
__________________
Instagram: slcook54
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2022, 11:46 AM   #135
former 240 s14
Private First Class
19
Rep
131
Posts

Drives: 2011 Comp E92 & 2008 E90 S65
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northwest Arkansas

iTrader: (0)

Hi Kev,

Can I get pricing on pair of Recaro Sportster CS in Black/Arista leather with mounting hardware, sliders, and heat please?

E90 M3

Thanks Rubin

Last edited by former 240 s14; 03-09-2022 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: wrong model name
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2022, 02:24 PM   #136
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2492
Rep
20,499
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcook54 View Post
Hey Kev,

Can you PM me quote for two Recaro Profi XL's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by former 240 s14 View Post
Hi Kev,

Can I get pricing on pair of Recaro Sportster CS in Black/Arista leather with mounting hardware, sliders, and heat please?

E90 M3

Thanks Rubin
PM sent
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2022, 07:44 PM   #137
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2492
Rep
20,499
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (22)

Black Vinyl/Black Suede Sportster CS seats ready to ship

PM today to get yours


__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2022, 09:38 AM   #138
2008M36MT
Enlisted Member
262
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: Best Coast

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Black Vinyl/Black Suede Sportster CS seats ready to ship

PM today to get yours


Kevin, do you guys have the ultimate clutch pedal available in stock for the E92 M3? I ordered mine 3 months ago from ECS tuning and shipment date keeps getting pushed out due to "supply chain shortages". Will order from you guys if in stock and you can ship within a few days. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2022, 01:11 PM   #139
cvstar9M3
Major
cvstar9M3's Avatar
United_States
259
Rep
1,069
Posts

Drives: 2011 MR e90ZCP 6-MT
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: The Bean

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Black Vinyl/Black Suede Sportster CS seats ready to ship

PM today to get yours


Kevin, can you pm price for these. Does it have heat?
__________________
2011 MR e90ZCP, 6-mt
2011.75 e90 M3 ZCP, DCT, ZP2, ZCV, JB w/ 2Toned FoxRed/Black Interior - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2022, 02:28 PM   #140
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2492
Rep
20,499
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
Kevin, do you guys have the ultimate clutch pedal available in stock for the E92 M3? I ordered mine 3 months ago from ECS tuning and shipment date keeps getting pushed out due to "supply chain shortages". Will order from you guys if in stock and you can ship within a few days. Thanks.
I am out as well, I am being told 5-6 weeks for them to be available again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstar9M3 View Post
Kevin, can you pm price for these. Does it have heat?
PM coming your way
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2022, 07:50 PM   #141
JackieChiles
Lieutenant
JackieChiles's Avatar
204
Rep
459
Posts

Drives: 2011 MR M3 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin @ eas View Post
Black Vinyl/Black Suede Sportster CS seats ready to ship

PM today to get yours


Price quote to Houston please

Non heated hopefully
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 10:30 AM   #142
cloumeM
First Lieutenant
117
Rep
366
Posts

Drives: BMW e93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2021
Location: St. Louis, MO

iTrader: (6)

Hi. Price quote for a pair and for e93 m3 please: [Black Vinyl/Black Suede Sportster CS seats ready to ship].

I would like heated option with all required parts to make it a plug & play switch. Not sure if it matters, but mine is 2009. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 07:59 PM   #143
kevin @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
kevin @ eas's Avatar
United_States
2492
Rep
20,499
Posts


Drives: 2015 BMW M4
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Anaheim

iTrader: (22)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloumeM View Post
Hi. Price quote for a pair and for e93 m3 please: [Black Vinyl/Black Suede Sportster CS seats ready to ship].

I would like heated option with all required parts to make it a plug & play switch. Not sure if it matters, but mine is 2009. Thanks.
PM sent
__________________
Kevin S. | european auto source (eas)
email: kevin@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x31

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2022, 01:09 PM   #144
MaximusB
Major
1260
Rep
1,159
Posts

Drives: 13 Frozen White E92
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Any Black Friday sale?

Looking for a pair of sportster cs, vinyl with suede center. Along with sliders and 3pts seatbelt adapter. No mount, as I already purchased a set. No heat and no airbag unless you guys can supply everything needed for direct plug and play install.

Shipping to either WA 98281 or Vancouver Canada V5J 2G3

Thanks

Last edited by MaximusB; 11-08-2022 at 01:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2022, 02:38 PM   #145
MaximusB
Major
1260
Rep
1,159
Posts

Drives: 13 Frozen White E92
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusB View Post
Any Black Friday sale?

Looking for a pair of sportster cs, vinyl with suede center. Along with sliders and 3pts seatbelt adapter. No mount, as I already purchased a set. No heat and no airbag unless you guys can supply everything needed for direct plug and play install.

Shipping to either WA 98281 or Vancouver Canada V5J 2G3

Thanks
kevin @ eas
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2022, 04:16 AM   #146
MaximusB
Major
1260
Rep
1,159
Posts

Drives: 13 Frozen White E92
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Any Black Friday sale?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST