BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions

05-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #1
Alina
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 335i

Is the grass greener on the other side?

Just curious. Is the grass really greener on the other side? Or did you guys/gals stumble upon weeds when you got closer lol.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Just make sure you lube it up
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 01:46 AM   #3
timmahh
ghey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Viertürigen Fahrzeugs

OMG I made this the other day, I get to use it now..

05-18-2011, 01:50 AM   #4
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Name:  5d8274dd_cba7_fdb1.jpg
Views: 2506
Size:  25.3 KB
      05-18-2011, 01:55 AM   #5
Alina
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmahh View Post
OMG I made this the other day, I get to use it now..

Hahaha wow.

As in, you're currently with someone, but you wonder if there is someone better out there. This other person is considered "greener grass" cause your current "lawn" is crap, or so it seems. Some people actually see the grass as greener and leave what they have, but by the time the reach the other "grass", turns out to be another crappy lawn.

This doesn't only happen in relationships, but with jobs, cars, etc.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #6
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina View Post
Hahaha wow.

As in, you're currently with someone, but you wonder if there is someone better out there. This other person is considered "greener grass" cause your current "lawn" is crap, or so it seems. Some people actually see the grass as greener and leave what they have, but by the time the reach the other "grass", turns out to be another crappy lawn.

dont see pics of girl, cannot make accurate choice

Name:  pics.jpg
Views: 1797
Size:  66.6 KB
      05-18-2011, 02:00 AM   #7
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Hahaha wow.

thought this was another buttseks thread?

Your girl probably sucks. But I bet shes cheating on you anyway. Might as well leave.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #8
Vanity
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post

Your girl probably sucks. But I bet shes cheating on you anyway. Might as well leave.
OP's name sounds like a girl's name. This also sounds like something a girl would be concerned about as she's leaving the "security" of her current relationship and moving to a different relationship that might have "better benefits". Truth in point, if a guy is the bread-winner in a relationship he won't think about topics like this if he's doubting the relationship and/or about to jump-ship.

OP, I think you should read the thread about that emo-homo relationship breakup. It'll put it into perspective, as one member said, how life is too short for shitty relationships.
      05-18-2011, 02:14 AM   #9
Alina
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Quote:

OP's name sounds like a girl's name. This also sounds like something a girl would be concerned about as she's leaving the "security" of her current relationship and moving to a different relationship that might have "better benefits". Truth in point, if a guy is the bread-winner in a relationship he won't think about topics like this if he's doubting the relationship and/or about to jump-ship.

OP, I think you should read the thread about that emo-homo relationship breakup. It'll put it into perspective, as one member said, how life is too short for shitty relationships.
Oh no it's not me. Yes I'm a girl, but my friend and I had dinner the other night and she asked me this question, "is the grass greener on the other side". Her situation was pretty messed up actually. She left her guy for someone else cause the guy seemed better. Turns out he's a douche, tried to get back with her ex, but he had already met someone else.

Talk about depressing.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:20 AM   #10
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Oh no it's not me. Yes I'm a girl, but my friend and I had dinner the other night and she asked me this question, "is the grass greener on the other side". Her situation was pretty messed up actually. She left her guy for someone else cause the guy seemed better. Turns out he's a douche, tried to get back with her ex, but he had already met someone else.

Talk about depressing.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:20 AM   #11
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Talk about depressing.
You have to trust your judgement, depends on age and your experience in the dating field.

I can clarify if you give me more details
      05-18-2011, 02:32 AM   #12
Alina
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Quote:

Talk about depressing.
You have to trust your judgement, depends on age and your experience in the dating field.

I can clarify if you give me more details
Yeah I figured it out. She didn't take the time to take care of her own relationship before she decided to jump ship and landed on a row boat. A lot of things are fixable if you take the time and have the patience.

Posted this thread to see different opinions. Sorry! Shouldn't have posted this question on a guy-dominant site haha didn't expect people like jaykay to reply
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:36 AM   #13
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I figured it out. She didn't take the time to take care of her own relationship before she decided to jump ship and landed on a row boat. A lot of things are fixable if you take the time and have the patience.

Posted this thread to see different opinions. Sorry! Shouldn't have posted this question on a guy-dominant site haha didn't expect people like jaykay to reply
Your OP was extremely misleading. Im a very sensitive guy. You should still post pics.

Its finals week. I'm extra sensitive this week.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:39 AM   #14
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Reason why I say more details, if you are 30 and this person is marriage material I would advise different. If you are 20 you have many years ahead of you and if the guy you are with isnt someone you want to be with forever, that wont change with time. Move on, and find someone you KNOW you would want to be with forever. Just dont make a hasty decision if a guy is trying to get you to leave your current guy, people who "take" people from others would do the same to you if the opportunity came(leave YOU for a better person). People who are trying to convince you to leave for them are conniving and not usually the same person once they have you.
      05-18-2011, 02:42 AM   #15
Alina
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Quote:

Reason why I say more details, if you are 30 and this person is marriage material I would advise different. If you are 20 you have many years ahead of you and if the guy you are with isnt someone you want to be with forever, that wont change with time. Move on, and find someone you KNOW you would want to be with forever. Just dont make a hasty decision if a guy is trying to get you to leave your current guy, people who "take" people from others would do the same to you if the opportunity came(leave YOU for a better person). People who are trying to convince you to leave for them are conniving and not usually the same person once they have you.
True!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #16
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

I see you're 22. Are you in school in OC.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #17
Alina
Rep

Quote:

Your OP was extremely misleading. Im a very sensitive guy. You should still post pics.

Its finals week. I'm extra sensitive this week.
I'm sorry if you're sensitive, but no pictures

If you go to the fricken FAP thread there's plenty haha
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:47 AM   #18
Alina
Rep

Quote:
I see you're 22. Are you in school in OC.
I graduated college last summer.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 02:49 AM   #19
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep

Nah. Fuck the fapppp thread. I'm up in OC next week. Ya knowszzzz.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 06:47 AM   #20
bogdan
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 911

I don't mean to interrupt the love-fest here, but...

It's all shitty grass that requires maintenance, sorry, you pick your issues and see if you can live with them.

There's a wonderful saying: No matter how hot they are... someone, somewhere, is sick of their shit.
My dog swallowed my FOB. Luckily it was Comfort Access so I could still drive the car. Of course I had to take him with me everywhere and every time he rolled over the windows went down.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2011, 07:24 AM   #21
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Grass is rarely greener.. Your friend got what she deserved... trifling bitches..
      05-18-2011, 08:06 AM   #22
ideliver
Major
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, E71 X6M, E46 M3

Garage List
2006 BMW E46 M3 'vert  [0.00]
2008 BMW M5  [0.00]
2011 BMW E92  [0.00]
2012 BMW X6M  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan View Post
I don't mean to interrupt the love-fest here, but...

It's all shitty grass that requires maintenance, sorry, you pick your issues and see if you can live with them.

There's a wonderful saying: No matter how hot they are... someone, somewhere, is sick of their shit.
This is the truth.

Appreciate 0