BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

BPM

01-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #1
seanbrown427
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Austin area E9X M3 with ESS Supercharger

Hey folks!

I'm in the North Austin area and I'm seriously considering purchasing an ESS Supercharger for my 2011 M3. I've just replaced the rod bearings and throttle actuators and a few other parts to prepare the car for this. I'm really interested in seeing if anyone in the Austin area has an E9X with one of these? If anyone is in the area would you be willing to meet up and show me your vehicle. Curious what driveability is like since this is a daily driver and would like to see a car outfitted with this first hand. Really appreciate any responses!

Cheers
Sean
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #2
Properstyle
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 ZCP m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbrown427 View Post
Hey folks!

I'm in the North Austin area and I'm seriously considering purchasing an ESS Supercharger for my 2011 M3. I've just replaced the rod bearings and throttle actuators and a few other parts to prepare the car for this. I'm really interested in seeing if anyone in the Austin area has an E9X with one of these? If anyone is in the area would you be willing to meet up and show me your vehicle. Curious what driveability is like since this is a daily driver and would like to see a car outfitted with this first hand. Really appreciate any responses!

Cheers
Sean
I am in killeen just north of Austin. if you don't mind making he 45min drive. Id be willing to do a walk around, A ride. I have ESS 625kit. I recently went 154 in the 1/2 mile on pump gas. I can even do still if you want. I have daily drive my m3 for the last 3 years with a blower, as well done a few cross country drives with it.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2019, 02:10 PM   #3
seanbrown427
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Hey Properstyle,

I'll send you a PM with a message. I'm headed out of town for a couple weeks but would really like to take you up on it! Thanks!
Appreciate 0