BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Internal Parts

EXXEL Distributions

05-03-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: G80 M3 / G82 M4

IND | Fall Line Motorsports Halon Fire Extinguisher & Mounting Bracket

Fall Line Motorsports has earned their reputation as one of the premier BMW race car manufacturers by investing over one and a half decades of dedication and hard work. The experience housed within Fall Line’s facility walls is a nearly universal collection of racing knowledge, encompassing everything from suspension design and engineering to engine design, to world-class safety systems.

Fall Line’s work is typically restricted to complete race car builds, but today IND Distribution, a long standing partner of Fall Line Motorsports, is proud to introduce Fall Line’s new Halon fire extinguisher and mounting bracket.

The fire extinguisher's unique features and mounting bracket are designed for quick responses. PULL knob, GRAB and GO. The extinguisher mounts perfectly to the fall line mounting bracket, which mounts to your pre-existing floor mounting holes. The extinguisher contains Halon 1211 extinguishing agent.

Fall Line Motorsports Halon Fire Extinguisher & Mounting Bracket: $649.00

The Fall Line Motorsports Halon Fire Extinguisher & Mounting Bracket may be viewed at the following link to our online store:
Fire Extinguisher

Please contact IND by phone or email for more information or to place your order.
866.963.4520 | info@ind-distribution.com

Read more about IND and our family of brands here!

Last edited by IND-Distribution; 06-20-2017 at 04:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: G80 M3 / G82 M4

Contact us with any questions.

11-25-2021, 08:48 AM   #3
miratyn
Registered
Rep
Drives: M4

This fire extinguisher looks quite stylish, if I may say so. I'd probably buy one shortly. However, my colleagues at work would tell me that I was a fool. Because we all took a personality test, which can be found at firerecruitmentaustralia.com.au, and know exactly what fire extinguishers are the best to use. You also have to be wary of faulty manufacturing because you don't want it to fail at the right time when you need a fire extinguisher, right? So it's best to go to a company that has the best reviews and is recommended by the fire department.
Appreciate 0