BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)

04-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #1
CHRIS-135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Why I am getting a new 135i

I thought I would have my 04 Subaru wrx for longer than its 30,000 miles life, until i was hit by a drunk driver not to long ago. It would have been a head on collition if I was not paying attention at the stop light. I just bearly got out of the way. As a sugestion to all to stop and put your car in first gear (if you dont) just in case as it definetly saved me some time getting out of the way.

It was totaled and so I went looking for a new car and fell in love with the new 1 series BMW. Great timing right? I did check out the new WRX and STI, but they have gone down hill since my 04. They skimped on quality inside in my opinion. Though I will say the STI looks nice from the outside, and they have gotten rid of the crapy blue interior.

I Ordered my 135i on April 11th. The dealer said I can look to get it in July or August at the latest. Cant wait till it comes in.

I have posted my pictures of my deceased WRX below.

Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #2
hitthemark41
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

ouch! good to see that you were able to walk away...and into a BMW dealership! haha.... Seriously though, congrats on the new order (did mine a day later on 4/12 but still no production #)
THE WAIT BEGINS....!!!!:roundel:

2008 (Year 1 of the One ) 135i
Black Sapphire Metallic/Savanna Beige/
Gray Poplar/6MT/Sports & Premium pkgs/CA/Heated Seats/HD/PDC
Mods:35% tint / clear bra / Perf. pedals
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 01:36 AM   #3
CHRIS-135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

when do you get your number? I been hearing people say they have their number but am not sure what it means or where I get it. Is it the vin number? All I know is the dealer said he will give me a call or update me on the progress.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #4
hitthemark41
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRIS-135i View Post
when do you get your number? I been hearing people say they have their number but am not sure what it means or where I get it. Is it the vin number? All I know is the dealer said he will give me a call or update me on the progress.
you will get a production # first...of course, with that said it has been 2 weeks for me and still no #.........hmmmm
:iono:

2008 (Year 1 of the One ) 135i
Black Sapphire Metallic/Savanna Beige/
Gray Poplar/6MT/Sports & Premium pkgs/CA/Heated Seats/HD/PDC
Mods:35% tint / clear bra / Perf. pedals
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 01:32 PM   #5
CHRIS-135i
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

OK, thanks. I will look out for it.