BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

05-09-2018, 04:58 PM   #23
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamvietness View Post
actually i started taking CBD b/c of joint pain and insomnia. i started feeling the effects after about a week and can tell when i miss my dose.
I also use CBD as a supplement for recovery from workouts, hard bike rides, day of golf etc. I find I notice my anxious feelings suppress within 30-45 mins from taking a tincture, oral spray, and even the Isoderm skin topical. I can't say I've had a negative experience, the stuff is just a bit pricey, and hoping once the industry makes more headway, the prices will start to come down. I used the Full Spectrum MCT1000 and it's probably the most potent, and has other CB's (CBN,CBC,CBG etc) and terpenes to create the "entourage effect".

In any case, all of the products I've tried have yielded similar results at the end of the day. The oral sprays work faster, but wear off faster as the doses are small, the tincture take longer to hit, but they last a full day. The Isoderm seems to last a full day as well, with even a 1/2 dose. Once I get my hands on some of the ImmunAG, I'll be able to compare with my existing experiences. I've also tried other brands of CBD oils, but they didn't work as effectively, for me, as the Isodiol products.

I've found that 50mg doses of CBD work best, for me. 50mg is more than most dosages labelled on packages, but it's what I need for it to be effective.
      05-11-2018, 05:37 PM   #24
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan86 View Post
Do you suffer from anything, pain wise? Or have anxieties/stress ? If so, you should definitely see something by a months time... It does work differently for everyone, maybe try upping the dosage?
I have chronic pain pretty much everywhere.

not a lot of anxiety, but i do deal with a lot of high stress periods.

Also issues sleeping.

I doubled up on the dosage with no noticeable results. doubling up again just wouldnt be cost effective.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2018, 02:31 PM   #25
iamvietness
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
I have chronic pain pretty much everywhere.

not a lot of anxiety, but i do deal with a lot of high stress periods.

Also issues sleeping.

I doubled up on the dosage with no noticeable results. doubling up again just wouldnt be cost effective.
I have a product you should try if you want. It has worked for me for pain and sleep. Hit me up if you're interested.
Appreciate 0