BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items
 
EXXEL Distributions
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-06-2021, 08:30 PM   #23
Redd
Colonel
1972
Rep
2,821
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotme View Post
Thanks for watching my content.

I was given the clearance from BBS that they were done properly with the barrels. I appreciate you taking the time to write all that out as well and knowing all the exact details. I haven't had a chance to make an update video yet, but if a buyer wants to see the email from BBS, I'm happy to supply that.
Wow that's being a bit disingenuous. For the same reasons that you are now selling them even though BBS gave them a clean bill of health, I'm sure any potential buyer would want to know the full facts before buying them.
Appreciate 1
PTRAN248.00
      11-06-2021, 10:14 PM   #24
shimmy23
e90 daddymobile
shimmy23's Avatar
1517
Rep
2,657
Posts

Drives: e90 IB M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: WA

iTrader: (2)

I'm curious to see the email. BBS won't "bless" any wheel rebuild or refinish unless it's done by an authorized dealer with bbs parts. Heck I could probably dig up my email of them not recommending powder coating my bbs lm faces
__________________
-brandon

e90 IB journal

Appreciate 5
911r628.50
roastbeef10282.00
PTRAN248.00
Siajoon1422.00
      11-07-2021, 12:45 AM   #25
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
roastbeef's Avatar
United_States
10282
Rep
12,087
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
I'm curious to see the email. BBS won't "bless" any wheel rebuild or refinish unless it's done by an authorized dealer with bbs parts. Heck I could probably dig up my email of them not recommending powder coating my bbs lm faces
#showusthebbsemail
__________________
Instagram; @roastbeefmike

Drew is my daily driver.
Appreciate 2
911r628.50
      11-07-2021, 04:50 AM   #26
omgzirra_exe
SSS Rank
omgzirra_exe's Avatar
United_States
462
Rep
596
Posts

Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
#showusthebbsemail
#BBSGATE

also side note him stating that, but not presenting the facts. really puts BBS on the spot light.. because i can easily send the video to someone there and have them confirm. lol

so now if he is lying..bbs wont want nothing to do with him.
__________________
11' E92 M3 ZCP VAC 4.4L | E.Race Black | Quaife ATB Diff | 3.45FD | Kansei Wheels | BC Coilovers | SPL
Appreciate 3
slcook54534.50
M3ZCPNYC271.50
      11-07-2021, 09:07 AM   #27
Stlthnmrdrd
1-800-STOCKAF
United_States
132
Rep
313
Posts

Drives: F30 320i Stock
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: In my house right now.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
#showusthebbsemail
I wouldn't be surprised if the email was fake.
__________________
F30 320i Stock
Appreciate 1
Siajoon1422.00
      11-07-2021, 04:11 PM   #28
Siajoon
///Majestic
Siajoon's Avatar
United_States
1422
Rep
1,807
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzirra_exe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
#showusthebbsemail
#BBSGATE

also side note him stating that, but not presenting the facts. really puts BBS on the spot light.. because i can easily send the video to someone there and have them confirm. lol

so now if he is lying..bbs wont want nothing to do with him.
Do it and report back
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 04:43 PM   #29
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
roastbeef's Avatar
United_States
10282
Rep
12,087
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (3)

Spencer be like
Attached Images
 
__________________
Instagram; @roastbeefmike

Drew is my daily driver.
Appreciate 5
dime.m351.50
M3ZCPNYC271.50
PTRAN248.00
      11-07-2021, 04:58 PM   #30
e90///M3
Second Lieutenant
63
Rep
257
Posts

Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy23 View Post
I'm curious to see the email. BBS won't "bless" any wheel rebuild or refinish unless it's done by an authorized dealer with bbs parts. Heck I could probably dig up my email of them not recommending powder coating my bbs lm faces
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
#showusthebbsemail
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgzirra_exe View Post
#BBSGATE

also side note him stating that, but not presenting the facts. really puts BBS on the spot light.. because i can easily send the video to someone there and have them confirm. lol

so now if he is lying..bbs wont want nothing to do with him.
you guys are savage...I love it
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 07:18 PM   #31
Redd
Colonel
1972
Rep
2,821
Posts

Drives: 2010 BMW E92 M3 Dakar Edition
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Malaysia

iTrader: (0)

I don't think we're purposely harassing Spencer cos he's a YouTuber. Nor should we close a blind eye just cos he is one. This kind of shady behaviour should be called out to protect the community.
Appreciate 4
EnVe46985.00
tdott2970.50
      11-07-2021, 09:15 PM   #32
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
roastbeef's Avatar
United_States
10282
Rep
12,087
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (3)

having a high profile works both ways.
__________________
Instagram; @roastbeefmike

Drew is my daily driver.
Appreciate 1
shimmy231517.00
      11-07-2021, 10:02 PM   #33
Ben Ingraham
On-Ramp Speedway Champion
116
Rep
816
Posts

Drives: 2009 SS E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (13)

Anyone know if the 'buyer' is a forum member?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2021, 10:11 PM   #34
KishMish
Second Lieutenant
25
Rep
217
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: New York City

iTrader: (2)

BBS will never bless that work just like apple won't bless aftermarket batteries in there phones
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2021, 03:38 AM   #35
Souwhatandy
New Member
2
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: BMW e39 m5
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: CA

iTrader: (0)

You know what I really don't get is Spencer claiming that this is his literal "dream car" but yet still goes out of his way to sell it not even a year later. Yeah things happen in life and personal issues, but definitely not disclosing any of the major flaws of the car in any of the listing is a major red flag. As a viewer who watches his video on these cars and him mentioning how he hates the toxic forums, low ballers, and shady sellers, why would you do everything as those "shady sellers" smfh... Dudes a sensitive joke.. his money and his car, but do not try to scam others on your own mistake Spencer.
Appreciate 1
      11-08-2021, 07:18 AM   #36
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
1210
Rep
2,108
Posts

Drives: like a granny.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Manhatan

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to amrazM
not looking to defend anyone here but austin the owner of valvetronic, sold him shit wheels. not really surprising considering the type of shit products austin resells.


He probably sold them under the pretense that they arent perfect but hey, thats life as a buyer buying from an individual its your responsibly to do your research and figure out what it is youre buying.
__________________
2011 Frozen Black/Fox Red E90 M3
NBT Evo, Digital PSW, Dinmann CF, M PERF E Brake.
KW CS 2W, Hotchkits F/R, Solid SF/Diff.
GPower SKIICS, ARH Headers, MS GT2
E90 M3 by Amraz Mohammed,
Appreciate 4
PTRAN248.00
DanMpower2495.50
      11-08-2021, 09:15 AM   #37
tdott
Brigadier General
2971
Rep
3,319
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South FL / 6ix

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souwhatandy View Post
You know what I really don't get is Spencer claiming that this is his literal "dream car" but yet still goes out of his way to sell it not even a year later. Yeah things happen in life and personal issues, but definitely not disclosing any of the major flaws of the car in any of the listing is a major red flag. As a viewer who watches his video on these cars and him mentioning how he hates the toxic forums, low ballers, and shady sellers, why would you do everything as those "shady sellers" smfh... Dudes a sensitive joke.. his money and his car, but do not try to scam others on your own mistake Spencer.
Pretty simple, he is a hype man / sell out, will do anything to make a buck.

Evidenced by all the shit products he's reviewed over the years.

I'm not attacking him, there is nothing wrong with that if that is how he wants to make a living and the type person he wants to be, he just has to own up to it and not be so sensitive about it.

Guy has a serious victim complex and lack of responsibility/ownership for his actions.
Appreciate 3
D1ESEL247.00
BOOF-M33947.00
      11-08-2021, 09:38 AM   #38
Bigtriece
Second Lieutenant
United_States
191
Rep
212
Posts

Drives: 2010 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Wilmington, NC

iTrader: (0)

Or it's all a hoax.

A way to get new people to view his videos.

It's fucked either way. I used to subscribe to his stuff. But it's just not genuine.

Just like this thread and the E90 FS ad. But then again never trust anyone who wears all black with white shoes. Just like you should never trust anyone who wears white sunglasses! Haha.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2021, 10:07 AM   #39
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
1210
Rep
2,108
Posts

Drives: like a granny.
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Manhatan

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to amrazM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtriece View Post
Or it's all a hoax.

A way to get new people to view his videos.

It's fucked either way. I used to subscribe to his stuff. But it's just not genuine.

Just like this thread and the E90 FS ad. But then again never trust anyone who wears all black with white shoes. Just like you should never trust anyone who wears white sunglasses! Haha.
dirty white air force ones, purposely made dirty
__________________
2011 Frozen Black/Fox Red E90 M3
NBT Evo, Digital PSW, Dinmann CF, M PERF E Brake.
KW CS 2W, Hotchkits F/R, Solid SF/Diff.
GPower SKIICS, ARH Headers, MS GT2
E90 M3 by Amraz Mohammed,
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2021, 12:17 PM   #40
TheRussski
Captain
TheRussski's Avatar
436
Rep
708
Posts

Drives: Slow
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: SD

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Pretty simple, he is a hype man / sell out, will do anything to make a buck.

Evidenced by all the shit products he's reviewed over the years.

I'm not attacking him, there is nothing wrong with that if that is how he wants to make a living and the type person he wants to be, he just has to own up to it and not be so sensitive about it.

Guy has a serious victim complex and lack of responsibility/ownership for his actions.
Because hes a poser, not Enthusiast.

He needs to get a real job and stop begging people for his YouTube clicks.
Appreciate 3
PTRAN248.00
D1ESEL247.00
slcook54534.50
      11-08-2021, 02:37 PM   #41
omgzirra_exe
SSS Rank
omgzirra_exe's Avatar
United_States
462
Rep
596
Posts

Drives: 4.4L M3, IS300
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Long Beach, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrazM View Post
not looking to defend anyone here but austin the owner of valvetronic, sold him shit wheels. not really surprising considering the type of shit products austin resells.


He probably sold them under the pretense that they arent perfect but hey, thats life as a buyer buying from an individual its your responsibly to do your research and figure out what it is youre buying.
i found it - ironic he suddenly has a valvetronic exhaust after just dealing with the dog shit e88s from austin.

i also remember him saying he got to keep his TE37s that he traded for the E88s as well LOL.
__________________
11' E92 M3 ZCP VAC 4.4L | E.Race Black | Quaife ATB Diff | 3.45FD | Kansei Wheels | BC Coilovers | SPL
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2021, 01:02 AM   #42
roastbeef
Lieutenant General
roastbeef's Avatar
United_States
10282
Rep
12,087
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsnotme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaAl View Post
Hard to think you made an entire YT video explaining how these are redrilled, powdercoated, non original BBS barrels or hardware, but dont mention it in the FS ad? An oversight im sure. The price doesnt seem to reflect those details, though.
Thanks for watching my content.

I was given the clearance from BBS that they were done properly with the barrels. I appreciate you taking the time to write all that out as well and knowing all the exact details. I haven't had a chance to make an update video yet, but if a buyer wants to see the email from BBS, I'm happy to supply that.
Feel free to post this email from BBS anytime.
__________________
Instagram; @roastbeefmike

Drew is my daily driver.
Appreciate 5
911r628.50
PTRAN248.00
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST