BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

BPM

03-30-2017, 02:59 PM   #1
IcemanM
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 MR/FR E92 ZCP M3

Soon to be new to Colorado....

Afternoon all. Being relocated to the Denver area, and are hoping to settle in the Castle Rock/Larkspur area. Have been a few times house hunting over the past few weekends, but nothing quite fits the bill. A must is a 4+ car garage with room to expand another 2 car.

That said, our home here closes the 18th of May. We've opted to do a short term furnished rental while continuing to search for homes. However, my dilemma now is what to do with my toys. Currently have an E92 M3, F33 4er, 20k mile S2, and a vintage Benz which I need to stick somewhere.

Wondering if I should just pay to have them stored here, and then once we find a house in CO, have them shipped in an enclosed trailer - or if your illustrious group could recommend a place I could stick these until we can settle on a home? Our short-term rental will likely only have a 2 car garage in which I'd like to stick our daily drivers.

Please let me know if you know of any places you'd recommend sticking these vehicles where they'd be protected, secure, and be able to be on a battery tender in the Denver area.

Looking forward to get some of these fun cars out on those fantastic Colorado roads.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 11:44 AM   #2
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 VW GTI SE

Welcome to CO!

I was going to say you should put your DD's outside, but... they all sound too nice to sit out. There are a few car-specific places in the south metro area, but I don't know what they charge. Vehicle Vault in Parker hosts a Cars & Coffee the 2nd Saturday of every month. Maybe get in touch with them to see what they'd recommend...
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 07:28 AM   #3
IcemanM
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 MR/FR E92 ZCP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
Welcome to CO!

I was going to say you should put your DD's outside, but... they all sound too nice to sit out. There are a few car-specific places in the south metro area, but I don't know what they charge. Vehicle Vault in Parker hosts a Cars & Coffee the 2nd Saturday of every month. Maybe get in touch with them to see what they'd recommend...
Thanks so much for the reply. Will keep my eyes on a place to store the cars in CO while in temporary housing. Hoping there's an option close so I could at least enjoy them on the great Colorado roads as opposed to them remaining parked in Ohio until we find the right house. Looking forward to meeting the M, S2000, and MB communities in Colorado!
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 09:57 AM   #4
Colo M3
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 MW E92

Dnvr, love your car. Interested in a trade?
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #5
dnvrdrvr
Captain Obvious
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 VW GTI SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colo M3 View Post
Dnvr, love your car. Interested in a trade?
LOL. Nope! I happen to love it too...
Appreciate 0