BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

European Auto Source (EAS)

09-08-2023, 03:13 PM   #1
LSB_ragnar
Registered
Rep
Drives: e46 M3

FS: CAE Shifter BMW E46 STREET Black anodized aluminum blue + extras!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Selling my CAE street shifter that is anondized in black plus the XS gearshift rod. I have two knobs that will be included with the sale: (1) the blue aluminum knob; and (2) an alcantara knob with blue stitching (paid $175). The alcantara shift cover (shown in the pic) is also included with the sale!

I'd estimate that it was used for 4K miles tops but probably way less. Never abused and is in great shape.

Local pickup in SoCal (LA area) has priority. Will ship and pack at buyer's expense if nobody in SoCal wants it. Yours for $1100 OBO (Note that the all-in price to buy this set up brand new is ~$1500).

Note that the pic shows it installed, but it is off the car and in a box awaiting its next owner! Also, I'm new here but very active on NAM3Forums and Rennlist (and this CAE shifter has also been posted on NAM3Forums). So can give references if desired.

Thanks for looking!

Relevant CAE product pages:
https://cae-racing.de/CAE-Ultra-Shifter_2547
https://cae-racing.de/Shift-Rod-XS

Attached Images

Appreciate 0