BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
juice23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: VW GTI

My new 2012 M3 JB Coupe

Hello M3post.com! I've never really posted much on here but I just took delivery of my 2012 JB M3 from Motorwerks BMW in Minneapolis. First of all, the car is absolutely phenomenal. It is nothing less than a piece of artwork and engineering masterpiece and worth every penny it cost me. The car is pretty much loaded minus the extended leather. I took delivery of my with 32 miles on it and I drove it back home to Chicago.

The real point of this post is to give some praise to Motorwerks BMW of Minneapolis. I was back and forth on the phone with them and over email over the course of three weeks trying to come up with a mutually beneficial deal on the car and we finally did. Anthony was my salesman and I really have nothing but compliments and praise for the way he dealt with me as a customer. I have very little trust and faith in car dealers and car salesmen but having dealt with Anthony I think shows that there is a way to balance business with customer service. Anthony exemplified that in my opinion. I also worked with Matt, one of the sales managers there and again, just a great experience from the two of them, and right down to the financing department. I was going to pay cash for the car and the finance department got me an unbelievable rate to finance the car, making it worthwhile to keep my cash. I wanted to pick up a great condition 2012 M3 and I was able to do that at Motorwerks. I looked at a few other cars across the country, and one right here in Chicago, and Motorwerks was just head and shoulders above everyone else in the way they treated me, especially since I was doing most of my inquiring over the phone.

If you ever are in the market for a BMW, I highly, highly recommend Motorwerks and Anthony. Ecstatic to be a part of the M3 family!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
juice23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: VW GTI

Crap, couldn't upload any photos because I took them with a DSLR and they are way too big for the site.
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
NoM3ForMe
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 Legacy, '07 Kia Sorrento

Congrats and welcome!