BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

EXXEL Distributions

07-17-2018, 12:41 AM   #3059
bmwv
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325i Manual, M2 LBB DCT

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
Guess you have the wrong impression.

I’m very clear what the problem is.
"USA should just take average of what NATO nations pay and contribute that percentage."

I don't understand what does this mean. Contributing to the nato budget is not the problem as glennQNYC explained.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 12:50 AM   #3060
IK6SPEED
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwv View Post
"USA should just take average of what NATO nations pay and contribute that percentage."

I don't understand what does this mean. Contributing to the nato budget is not the problem.
If NATO Nations average 1.5% contribution to their GDP and USA is 4.5% (both figures used simply for example of 3:1), if USA gets involved with NATO action, and the cost is $200 Million per day for USA Military, NATO nations should reimburse USA at rate of $133 Million per day if they want our full Military Support.

Otherwise, USA should just contributes $66M in expenses of Military Might instead of $200M worth.

You want Million Dollar Cruise Missles? Sorry, you get the old fashion cheaper ones. And while you are at it, go have your pilots fly them in, avoiding radars and AntiAircraft Defenses while you drop them, hopefully on the target.

Our more expensive Aircraft Carrier Groups have other things to do.

You want a Ferrari, you pay for one. They don’t come with Kia price tags.

Last edited by IK6SPEED; 07-17-2018 at 12:55 AM.
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 08:03 AM   #3061
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Hannity is a complete pussy.
Nothing but softball questions.

Trump says Mueller probe has 'driven a wedge' between US and Russia, says Putin calls it a 'shame' - Fox News
https://apple.news/AFPJWJmyfShejd5Yy3Hzncg

The 6 most bizarre moments from Trump's post-Putin interview with Sean Hannity - Vox
https://apple.news/ARiCzkDOeShafxg4D_dzVAg
      07-17-2018, 10:36 AM   #3062
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2007 3.0si Cpe 6spd

Wow. Nothing here about Trump licking Putin's botinki regarding their meddling in our elections.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/16/w...elligence.html
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2018, 04:18 PM   #3063
Wills2
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 YMB M3

Quote:
If NATO Nations average 1.5% contribution to their GDP and USA is 4.5% (both figures used simply for example of 3:1), if USA gets involved with NATO action, and the cost is $200 Million per day for USA Military, NATO nations should reimburse USA at rate of $133 Million per day if they want our full Military Support.

Otherwise, USA should just contributes $66M in expenses of Military Might instead of $200M worth.

You want Million Dollar Cruise Missles? Sorry, you get the old fashion cheaper ones. And while you are at it, go have your pilots fly them in, avoiding radars and AntiAircraft Defenses while you drop them, hopefully on the target.

You want a Ferrari, you pay for one. They don’t come with Kia price tags.
I think your totally misunderstanding the reasons for NATO and ignoring the fact that the US wanted NATO and was very happy to pay for NATO to halt the spread of the USSR.

Of course now your president is best friends with Putin you can pack your bags and leave if you like as the EU with a GDP of 18 trillion dollars and 500 million people can ramp up defence spending and will defend itself, we were fighting each other long before your country even came into existence.

I actually think this is a great opportunity for the rest of the West to detach itself from the US and go it alone, we can continue to spread the ideas your country once shared with the West whilst "The Donald" invites Kim and Vladmir to dinner.

Enjoy!
      07-17-2018, 04:44 PM   #3064
IK6SPEED
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
I think your totally misunderstanding the reasons for NATO and ignoring the fact that the US wanted NATO and was very happy to pay for NATO to halt the spread of the USSR.

Of course now your president is best friends with Putin you can pack your bags and leave if you like as the EU with a GDP of 18 trillion dollars and 500 million people can ramp up defence spending and will defend itself, we were fighting each other long before your country even came into existence.

I actually think this is a great opportunity for the rest of the West to detach itself from the US and go it alone, we can continue to spread the ideas your country once shared with the West whilst "The Donald" invites Kim and Vladmir to dinner.

Enjoy!
You also enjoy!
Attached Images

07-17-2018, 07:22 PM   #3065
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

For sane people this is a potential hit. The warhawks must be lived and the RUSSIA folks will claim COLLUSION.

http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/...-idUSKBN1K72O7
      07-17-2018, 08:52 PM   #3066
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
For sane people this is a potential hit. The warhawks must be lived and the RUSSIA folks will claim COLLUSION.

http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/...-idUSKBN1K72O7
Sane....gonzo......same post!

Very funny!

How is that onion unraveling for you?

How is Mark F. Doing today?
      07-17-2018, 09:22 PM   #3067
CMW@BMW
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X3 35i xdrive

Judge the man more on his actions, rather than what he says. doing all the things he promised when he ran for office. this is a Bimmer post, which conjures up the image of successful, independent minded people who can stand on their own two feet. these are things Trump is promoting. Americans are trailblazing, can do kinda folks, we need a Government that allows us to just that without taxing us into oblivion. the media is controlled by a handful of people who want to see us
become their Sheep, don't fall for it.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM46724.00
arkie640.50

07-17-2018, 09:25 PM   #3068
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMW@BMW View Post
Judge the man more on his actions, rather than what he says. doing all the things he promised when he ran for office. this is a Bimmer post, which conjures up the image of successful, independent minded people who can stand on their own two feet. these are things Trump is promoting. Americans are trailblazing, can do kinda folks, we need a Government that allows us to just that without taxing us into oblivion. the media is controlled by a handful of people who want to see us
You sounded ok till the last sentence.

Don't eat the fish out of lake mcqueeny
      07-17-2018, 09:32 PM   #3069
irishbimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP

Quote:
nah
lock him up
Appreciate 1
      07-17-2018, 09:51 PM   #3070
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Quote:
nah
lock him up
Irishbimmer is out in force tonight!
minn193084.00

07-18-2018, 05:53 AM   #3071
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post

Very funny!

I've concluded that you are just a trolling bore. No real input to discussions, just pasting media fact checks and silly definitions while stabbing the appreciation button like a beak on seed.
I dub thee, Sir Ikya Bwai? (no sanskrit)

Congratulations.
      07-18-2018, 07:12 AM   #3072
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills2 View Post
Quote:

You want a Ferrari, you pay for one. They don't come with Kia price tags.

Enjoy!
The US wanted NATO? Really? Europe is in flames for the second time in a century, with the Russians at their doorstep and taking over satellite countries - and the US is the one who benefits from NATO.

Got it.
      07-18-2018, 08:59 AM   #3073
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Very funny!

I've concluded that you are just a trolling bore. No real input to discussions, just pasting media fact checks and silly definitions while stabbing the appreciation button like a beak on seed.

Congratulations.
Facts are trolling? Welcome to the Trump age.

07-18-2018, 09:03 AM   #3074
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Very funny!

Congratulations.
How did you find someone like a mark f.? You seem to gloss over these strange sources you have, like they are factual. Your hill stories are sometimes factual, but I got a feeling that's not what you really like to read. I'll stand by my statement from earlier. Reading about what Mark F says, is a peek under the hood of gonzo and his views. I'm never embarrassed to post what I read, To explain how I got to my positions.
      07-18-2018, 09:16 AM   #3075
tracer bullet
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

My problem w/ Trump and the NATO thing is not if the countries are paying 2%. They verbally agreed to do this by 2024. My issue is Trump jumping their shit in 2018 for not being there yet. It'd be more appropriate to check in on them, remind them, etc. and not go on a rant about something not met that is still 6 years out.
Appreciate 2
minn193084.00

07-18-2018, 10:01 AM   #3076
Circuit Hunter
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
My family and I own a small business that manages over $1billion in assets for our clients. Many of whom have been our clients for over 30 years. They have been through the peaks and valleys of the economy while trusting us with their assets over the years. 2006-2010 were especially difficult times and just under 10 years later, under the previous regime, our clients made more money than they ever had and that has continued under the current regime due to a strong economy especially over the past five years. Like our previous President or not, the current President was handed the keys to a pretty darn nice car and in excellent condition.

You are correct, many of the media depicts a picture of a dark age prior to our current POTUS which couldn't be farther from the truth. As small business owner, I have lived it. And while some may be getting tax breaks since the Trump administration was elected, our corporate taxes have increased significantly. So much for them looking out for small businesses... This doesn't get mentioned in the media, actions are what is most important.
      07-18-2018, 11:54 AM   #3077
irishbimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP

Quote:
Irishbimmer is out in force tonight!
Turnabout is fair play!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #3078
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
A full week of huge misses!!

https://apnews.com/96d2a363f39c4230ba28f1bf10989218

07-18-2018, 02:51 PM   #3079
tracer bullet
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Quote:
I'm curious who, if anyone, will explain that 1) It's all part of the master plan and this stuff his not him being an idiot but being brilliant, so brilliant we can't comprehend it, or 2) He didn't technically contradict himself because of some reason or another. If there are no such claims, is silence an admission that we all at times think he's simply an idiot and / or unqualified for the job?
Appreciate 2
      07-18-2018, 06:59 PM   #3080
Wills2
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F80 YMB M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The US wanted NATO? Really? Europe is in flames for the second time in a century, with the Russians at their doorstep and taking over satellite countries - and the US is the one who benefits from NATO.

Got it.
Honestly just read up a bit about that post war period and you might start to understand.

I cannot believe you know that little about your own countries very brief history, it's not like you have much to go through.