BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-24-2010, 02:50 AM   #89
marwan
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP E92 M3

Hi guys, has anyone managed to see the ZCP package in different colors? My car is on order and I'm contemplating sheathed I should by it or save the cash ad mod it through IND. In general, do ZCP M3 Hadil bettered than the stock ones due to the lower suspension and new sport mode setting? I'm just bummed out that ZCP does not include the carbon fiber bits. I'd love to drop my car slightly to give it a slight meaner look, plus my Akra is at the dealer awaiting my car to arrive in may.

What are your thoughts, ZCP or IND. Eventually ill get IDN stuff. To replace the side markers, rear exhaust diffuser and CF side mirrors(covers).
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 02:51 AM   #90
marwan
Lieutenant
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2011 ZCP E92 M3

Hi guys, has anyone managed to see the ZCP package in different colors? My car is on order and I'm contemplating sheathed I should by it or save the cash ad mod it through IND. In general, do ZCP M3 Hadil bettered than the stock ones due to the lower suspension and new sport mode setting? I'm just bummed out that ZCP does not include the carbon fiber bits. I'd love to drop my car slightly to give it a slight meaner look, plus my Akra is at the dealer awaiting my car to arrive in may.

What are your thoughts, ZCP or IND. Eventually ill get IDN stuff. To replace the side markers, rear exhaust diffuser and CF side mirrors(covers).
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2010, 04:47 AM   #91
saeedg48
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche 991.1 GT3

I'm getting back into silverstone and just silver in general, it's a durable color.

2015 Porsche 991.1 GT3
2015 F80 M3 -- Individual; Space Grey
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2010, 08:57 PM   #92
defm
Costa Rica
Rep
Drives: E93 330i

Congratulation on your future M3 I ordered mine a couple of days ago, I was going space gray and fox red but the few M3's arround are white,space gray and 1 sparkling grafite so I ordered black, rust brown individual and ZCP. Someone from M3 post generously told me that I should consider that there are things you can mod in a car If you decide you really like it, but getting into retrofitting some options can get really expensive or impossible. This is my first M3 and I'm no expert but I thought this was a good piece of advice. The carbon fiber performance parts will probably be on sale by the time you get your car and you can get them if you like them that much.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #93
SoreHead
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 coupe - Manual

Garage List
2009 E92  [0.00]
Defm. You'll love the car whatever colour combo you go with. Mine has been in the garage for almost 2 months with the weather here and I've had it out the last couple of days and am loving it all over again.

They had a black on black one in my dealership and it was nice but I think needed to be lifted a little. A non-black interior would probably do that so I think you made a good choice.

The colours are personal taste just like the car. Get it in pink and you'll still love driving it.

When do you take delivery?
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2010, 07:57 AM   #94
NYCMCBM3
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2012 MCB E92 M3

how do you order this?
Appreciate 0