BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-22-2018, 12:53 PM   #23
OwnAge
Gourik
Canada
Rep
Drives: soon

Garage List
2009 328i  [8.90]
thank you fellas for feedback.
right now im in a spot where i like 3 cars, Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax. im about two min away from all of them =) being from Toronto. Lmao... may be if i teleport.
Im not in a spot to take a look at those car. I did go out look at few cars and will go test drive a few as well from local dealers. Not interested on buying those, just listening to your suggestions to see how those use vehicles look inside out and drive with that particular mileage. I also expect those vehicle to be abused as they are in much cheaper price range.

I partially mentioned, I do look for the spec i want. Auto or manual - sure, blue brown gray or yellow? sure. Dont get me wrong of course id love to get Santorini e92 with 20k km but chances are low. There were 3 on sale ive missed all. One was recent for $65k or more, im sure guy didnt sell it. Just took it off. I know someone here on the forum with one, may be i should bug him lol

My main concerns are
Condition of the car
Great exterior paint condition
and CF roof.

The rest, i cant be picky. Hopefully id have plenty of choice then i can get to play with which options of the car, km.

Again thank you all, every feed back is appreciated.
As for Leased cars, i do see your point. Ill keep my eye.
I know my fair share of abusive lease owners. Of course there are others like me who leased their cars and babied them.