BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

EXXEL Distributions
Closed Thread

06-25-2014, 02:08 PM   #199
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Almost everything bothers me at drive thru fast food spots.

I've accepted that the odds of getting your order correct are pretty weak, but I HATE when I make it all the way home, ready to demolish a nice, juicy "insert awesome food item" and it has fuk you sauce all over it.

The you have to either man up and just eat it or take the exact trip back to start all over. This post should also go into the 'First World Problems' thread.
and what's up with the stinginess on the ketchup packets? They dont include them unless you ask and then they act like you are asking for some huge favor and THEN you only get like 4 little packets.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #200
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

I ordered a 10 piece Buffalo wings for lunch with extra mild sauce. Waitress gave me 1 napkin! I looked at her like you’re kidding me right? When I’m done with these wings I’m gonna look like I just delivered a baby.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 02:20 PM   #201
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:

I've accepted that the odds of getting your order correct are pretty weak, but I HATE when I make it all the way home, ready to demolish a nice, juicy "insert awesome food item" and it has fuk you sauce all over it.

The you have to either man up and just eat it or take the exact trip back to start all over. This post should also go into the 'First World Problems' thread.
My cousin and I worked for a real estate developer in college and we drove 15 min from a job site to a KFC/Taco Bell. We ordered all kinds of tacos and chicken tenders etc and also a quesadilla. When we got the bag into the car, we saw the quesadilla so we figured the order was right. 15 min back to the job site, we open the three other boxes and they are each completely filled with biscuits. I'm talking like 30 biscuits. I mean... we ate them... but we sure weren't happy about it.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 02:31 PM   #202
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011CrazE89 View Post
I ordered a 10 piece Buffalo wings for lunch with extra mild sauce. Waitress gave me 1 napkin! I looked at her like you’re kidding me right? When I’m done with these wings I’m gonna look like I just delivered a baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
My cousin and I worked for a real estate developer in college and we drove 15 min from a job site to a KFC/Taco Bell. We ordered all kinds of tacos and chicken tenders etc and also a quesadilla. When we got the bag into the car, we saw the quesadilla so we figured the order was right. 15 min back to the job site, we open the three other boxes and they are each completely filled with biscuits. I'm talking like 30 biscuits. I mean... we ate them... but we sure weren't happy about it.
You guys got me rollin today haha
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 02:32 PM   #203
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

Quote:

Lol, I didn’t make it all the way home but I had to get back in the drive thru because they forgot my fries.
When I pulled up and told her she actually accused me of trying to con her just so I can get an extra order of fries. I pull up in a $50K car but I’m gonna shit you out of a $1.00 bag of fries?? I said get the McManager out here…….. I got my fries
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #204
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011CrazE89 View Post
Lol, I didn’t make it all the way home but I had to get back in the drive thru because they forgot my fries.
When I pulled up and told her she actually accused me of trying to con her just so I can get an extra order of fries. I pull up in a $50K car but I’m gonna shit you out of a $1.00 bag of fries?? I said get the McManager out here…….. I got my fries
Usually for stuff like that I just walk directly to the front counter; it's a bit less time-consuming unless the line is empty, also lends a bit more clout for some reason.
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 05:38 PM   #205
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

when the waiter/waitress comes to your table and asks how everything is, and you have a mouthful of food.

then you get stuck between answering them with food in your mouth, or nodding your head, giving a thumbs up, etc. like a dummy.

shit happens all the time.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #206
z4drvr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 z4

When a restaurant only has white cloth napkins and your wearing black dress pants and you get all those white particles all over your pants
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #207
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionJim View Post
when the waiter/waitress comes to your table and asks how everything is, and you have a mouthful of food.

then you get stuck between answering them with food in your mouth, or nodding your head, giving a thumbs up, etc. like a dummy.

shit happens all the time.
Hahaha yes that's a good one!

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 07:46 PM   #208
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

How about when you ask the waitress what is good and you get "everything" they lose half their tip if they pull that shit with me
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 10:24 PM   #209
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

people that are constantly on their phones at the gym and just sitting on benches texting. dude i have shit to do so quit being a chatty cathy and bench, or gtfo.

that goes hand in hand with groups of "workout buddies" that take forever because they all have to watch and jerk off to each other lifting and talk between sets.

people who have eccentric drink orders at starbucks, so much so that every damn box is checked off and their cup of coffee looks like a damn novel with shit written all over it. drink it black ya puss.

people who wear sock and sandals, or crocs... that shit is just unacceptable.

when I'm trying to draw and since I'm a lefty, my left hand ends up smearing everything and looking like i jerked off the tin man.

what really chaps my ass is grown ass people wearing helmets while riding pedal bikes. you aren't going to go fast enough to get hurt when you don't even know how to change gears on your 10 speed, and if you get hit by a car your screwed anyway. that foam and crappy plastic shell aint saving shit.

with that being said, these lance armstrong wannabes that ride in the middle of the street with their cool matching helmet/shoe/riding outfit combo piss me off to no end. then when you go around them they look at you like you're the asshole.

ill be back with more...

Last edited by DemolitionJim; 06-25-2014 at 11:18 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 10:35 PM   #210
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

people who constantly can't make up their minds.

people that speed up to red lights (that shit is retarded)

people that act like they know a lot about a subject until they are called out on it, and then say it's just what they've heard.

when you put a pizza in the oven and it isn't cooked all the way in the time the instructions say.

people who say they are going to do something, and don't. (including not showing up for things after saying they are going to).

the fact that i work hard for my money and people on obama care get everything for free because i pay for it.

my dog is an asshole.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 11:12 PM   #211
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 954Stealth View Post
How about when you ask the waitress what is good and you get "everything" they lose half their tip if they pull that shit with me
Who GAF what the waitress thinks is good anyway?

The waitress might like cilantro. I freaking despise cilantro. So no damn cilantro rice for me.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 11:12 PM   #212
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Lefties... eeeewwwww!
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 11:16 PM   #213
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Quote:

people who have eccentric drink orders at starbucks, so much so that every damn box is checked off and their cup of coffee looks like a damn novel with shit written all over it. drink it black ya puss.
This.

Quote:
...these lance armstrong wannabes that ride in the middle of the street with their cool matching helmet/shoe/riding outfit combo piss me off to no end. then when you go around them they look at your like you're the asshole.
And this.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 11:55 PM   #214
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:

with that being said, these lance armstrong wannabes that ride in the middle of the street with their cool matching helmet/shoe/riding outfit combo piss me off to no end. then when you go around them they look at you like you're the asshole.

ill be back with more...
Avoid Austin like the plague
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2014, 11:57 PM   #215
NemesisX
Captain
Rep
Drives: '19 Infiniti Q60S

Quote:

There's a local Popeyes around where I live that has something like a 30 or 40% error rate (based on my personal visits there). It's absurd.

I actually just went today and lo and behold they screwed up my order yet again. They forgot my extra biscuit although they gladly charged me for it.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 01:45 AM   #216
NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
when I'm trying to draw and since I'm a lefty, my left hand ends up smearing everything and looking like i jerked off the tin man.

what really chaps my ass is grown ass people wearing helmets while riding pedal bikes. you aren't going to go fast enough to get hurt when you don't even know how to change gears on your 10 speed, and if you get hit by a car your screwed anyway. that foam and crappy plastic shell aint saving shit.

As a fellow lefty, I've just about given up on drawing anything beyond a 2" diameter max doodle or diagram, or hell, using pencils for that matter... Shopping for pens are a pain in the ass since if the ink doesn't dry fast enough, I don't want it... Which is also the reason why I usually carry a tablet as well. Now I wonder how do Middle-Eastern countries with an RTL writing order cope since right-handed people are bound to have our same grief.

As far as bikes, it does have SOME benefit... I agree, not a lot, but it does make a difference... But everything else I agree 100%, such as a guy shaving his legs to make the 0.6% aerodynamic difference at the expense of his man card? How about that skin-tight clothing to reduce 3.2% go what, 25MPH at the most before you hit a red light that you can't dart across a quarter mile later? I might as well bike around in drag, thank you very much...

But also the damn bicyclists or even motorcyclists that dart between traffic, run red lights and (at least motorcycles) zip down your average street top speed like they're so cool and above the law, and then sit there and wonder why they're in the ER the next minute. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against bikes per se; my dad rode Harleys for most of his life and I've rode too, but I never did any of that (but then again the Honda Nighthawk I practiced on was total weak sauce ).
::THE MACHETE::
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 06:53 AM   #217
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
How about when you're at the gate at the airport and they say "We're going to start boarding with zone 1" and the entire fucking plane crowds around the gate.

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 07:04 AM   #218
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Who GAF what the waitress thinks is good anyway?

The waitress might like cilantro. I freaking despise cilantro. So no damn cilantro rice for me.
I don't really but I would expect then to be proficient in their product knowledge.
I guess I can expand my comment to all "non-answers"
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 07:21 AM   #219
Kwando
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

When no one wants to decide where to eat...then there's an awkward silence. I lose my shit every time; someone just say something, dammit.

Appreciate 0
      06-26-2014, 09:36 AM   #220
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwando View Post
When no one wants to decide where to eat...then there's an awkward silence. I lose my shit every time; someone just say something, dammit.
nailed it. totally forgot this one. this shit happens alllllllllllll the time.

everyone's two favorite restaurants are "i dont care" and "it doesn't matter".
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread