BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

Mporium BMW

05-02-2015, 04:41 AM   #1
COREYM3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 MINERAL WHITE/ FOX RED

I just got my brand new M3 floor mats

When I purchased my vehicle from Beverly Hills BMW, I noticed that I didn't have BMW M3 Embroidered floor mats. Instead I had plain black floor mats. I decided to call Santa Monica BMW and order my M3 floor mats. After a week, I just got it today
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 04:45 AM   #2
COREYM3
Banned
United_States
Rep

here is a pic
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 06:41 AM   #3
Agent-GHQ
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 AW ///M3 E92 MT Comp Pkg

Im still using my non ///M floor mat. I'm gonna ride it out until I put in the ///M floor mat. I still have the original $50 gift card when I first bought the car so I might get another set of ///M floor mat 😝
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 08:35 AM   #4
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by COREYM3 View Post
When I purchased my vehicle from Beverly Hills BMW, I noticed that I didn't have BMW M3 Embroidered floor mats. Instead I had plain black floor mats. I decided to call Santa Monica BMW and order my M3 floor mats. After a week, I just got it today
Ahaaaaaa ... !
Check this out ... more is possible ! Because I have done this => http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=900319
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 05-02-2015 at 08:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 08:36 AM   #5
jdamore
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3

It starts at floor mats. It's the gateway mod. Before you know it, your world comes crashing down. Small mods higher in price start catching your interest.. "maybe a little mod won't hurt". BAM! You are hooked! Little interior mods, some add-on exterior pieces, need more! An exhaust, wheels, carbon fiber-mmmmmmmmmm-carbon fiber!! More!

Small bit of rice mod, that shit will take you down the wrong road! Before you know it, your wife notices missing thousands from the savings as you pay your dealer for the supercharger. This added power is all you think about. You start the car and immediately dose it up with some revs.

Can't. Wait. Until. Oil. Warm. Rev Rev Rev. Intoxicated by the sound that some describe as "intoxicating". Maintenance start slipping. You hear the "ticking" sound.. but is it in your head? As you hit rock bottom and you spin your bearings, you realize the error of your ways..

Floor mats = blown bearings
      05-02-2015, 08:41 AM   #6
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdamore View Post
It starts at floor mats. It's the gateway mod. Before you know it, your world comes crashing down. Small mods higher in price start catching your interest.. "maybe a little mod won't hurt". BAM! You are hooked! Little interior mods, some add-on exterior pieces, need more! An exhaust, wheels, carbon fiber-mmmmmmmmmm-carbon fiber!! More!

Small bit of rice mod, that shit will take you down the wrong road! Before you know it, your wife notices missing thousands from the savings as you pay your dealer for the supercharger. This added power is all you think about. You start the car and immediately dose it up with some revs.

Can't. Wait. Until. Oil. Warm. Rev Rev Rev. Intoxicated by the sound that some describe as "intoxicating". Maintenance start slipping. You hear the "ticking" sound.. but is it in your head? As you hit rock bottom and you spin your bearings, you realize the error of your ways..

Floor mats = blown bearings ?!?! Never saw that before, WTF... ?
What are you smoking my friend ?

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 08:45 AM   #7
jdamore
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Floor mats = blown bearings ?!?! Never saw that before, WTF... ?
What are you smoking my friend ?
      05-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #8
Hujan
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:

Hilarious. This sounds like one of those "DirectTV" ads.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 10:27 AM   #9
MPowerZ32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:

hahaha. Best post ever.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 03:52 PM   #10
COREYM3
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I got to admit your right about once you buy one mod, your hooked I bought my dinan intake yesterday also my friend
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 05:59 PM   #11
Jonnykin
///M
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 JRZ BLK 6MT

same boat...bought an 08 e90 and no m3 on the floor mats. ... it's the little things ....
Appreciate 0