home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

01-07-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

UUC Twin Disk Flywheel/Clutch Packages for the E46 M3/ 3-Series from GMP Performance

For E46 owners looking to take their clutches to the next level, UUC Motorwerks is here for you! Their twin disk flywheel and clutch packages is designed for BMWs developing the highest levels of power from turbocharging or supercharging, or for extreme use such as drag racing, drifting or road course racing.

UUC Motorwerks Twin Disk Flywheel/Clutch package for E46 M3 including SMG

UUC Motorwerks Twin Disk Flywheel/Clutch package for E46 3-series 5-speed models

UUC Motorwerks Twin Disk Flywheel/Clutch package for E46 M3 - High Clampload Twin Ferramic

Larger surface area of a smoother-functioning material is the key to combining the characteristics of high torque capacity with street-friendly operation in this all-new design.

For E36 and E46 models, total rotating mass of the complete flywheel and twin clutch package is 25.5lbs, the same total mass as a typical 11.5lb flywheel coupled with the M3 clutch or UUC's Stage 2/M5 clutch conversion package.

High clampload version raises torque capacity nearly 25% over standard version.

And introducing a new innovative UUC engineering design!

BMW E46 325i/Ci (9/2003 and later models) UUC Motorwerks Lightweight Flywheel & Clutch - 22 Spline Disk Kit

Their lightweight flywheel kit specifically for the E46 325i/Ci models built from Sepetember 2003 and later eliminates the SAC (Self Adjusting Clutch) mechanism of the original design, instead utilizing a high-capacity standard-style pressure plate and sprung-hub clutch.

Chose between standard organic material, ideal for street-driven cars and light track use, or segmented kevlar for those with high power cars and track vehicles.

For more information on any of these clutch kits, click any of the links above or click here to see these offerings and more from UUC. As always, feel free to message us with any questions!

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254