BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

EXXEL Distributions

04-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #23
JuniorDee
Captain
Rep
Drives: the speed limit

I couldnt see buying a C63 AMG after the Top Gear review. I do believe that each car is built for a particular type of person in mind. If you think that a C63 AMG is right for you then you should look at an IS-F as well.

Me I waited over 1 year for my M3 and I dont regret it at all. Then again I was driving a 335i coupe while I waited
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #24
Bama M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 Z4 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost3dm3 View Post
end of june delivery? dont you mean end of may? if its production date is early may then 1 week for building and 2 weeks for delivery should put it at end of may for delivery.
Wow, you were right. My CA called today and said the car is complete and will soon be on a ship. He thinks I can pick it up around 20 May (that would be 37 days after I placed the order). This may be delayed a little since I'm trying to set up PCD in SC. But still, that is much faster than I ever could have imagined.
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 01:35 PM   #25
RealSanaii
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama M3 View Post
Wow, you were right. My CA called today and said the car is complete and will soon be on a ship. He thinks I can pick it up around 20 May (that would be 37 days after I placed the order). This may be delayed a little since I'm trying to set up PCD in SC. But still, that is much faster than I ever could have imagined.

THAT IS FAST!

Is it becaus you didn't get the delayed M-DCT, 19in wheels, and probably because it's sedan. Hopefully, I could get mine that early as well. WE'll see..

Congratz!
      05-01-2008, 02:23 PM   #26
PocketRocket
I smile because I dont know whats going on :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

The reason its fast is that maybe M3 sales is not really that great as expected, even after all this Hoopla!
Appreciate 0