BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

07-22-2018, 04:33 PM   #1
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

FS: A/W, Novillo Blk, LCI upgraded 2008 6MT E90 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
VIN: WBSVA935X8E215570
Mileage: 72,117 (will go up slightly as I'm taking it for an alignment + fluid change later this week.)

Reason for the sale: lining up a move to Portugal in the near future, and I'm not planning on taking the car.

The time has come to list my exceptionally well-maintained M3. I'm the 2nd owner of this car. Non-smoking, adult-owned. I purchased it 7 years ago and have put an average of about 5000 miles a year on it since that time. The car comes with Comfort Access, so keyless entry/start and all that fun stuff. During my ownership, the car has been garage kept, and very, very rarely seen inclement weather. Car has not been tracked or auto-Xed. Clear blue title in hand.

I picked it up in FL and while driving it back to Austin, in stop and go traffic while on a hill, a truck rolled back into the front end. Damage was the hood, radiator support, 1 headlight, and of course the bumper cover. All parts were replaced by OEM BMW parts (had to wait 2 weeks for a hood from Germany) and I have the body shop paper work documented.

The bad:
-antenna has a scratch on the side
-small chip on the power dome
-rear bumper cover has a few paint knicks along the leading edge
-bottom portion of the side skirt on the driver's side has a scratch from road debris, refinishing recommended

The good:
The car has been LCI retrofitted, featuring the CIC-based navigation system and the upgraded LCI rear trunklid and tail lights. The interior has been beautifully maintained, w/the back seat getting very minimal wear, as no one hardly sat back there. Front seats show very, very well, with no rips/tears/cracks in any of the leather, front or rear. I'd conservatively rate the interior 9/10. The floor mats hardly look used, the carpet is very clean.

The paint is is very, very good condition and shows well. As the car is 7 years old, there will be various paint imperfections, as this is to be expected on a car that has actually been driven. There are no dents in the metal, and all the panels are smooth.

As I planned on keeping the car long-term, I had all the weak points addressed, namely, the differential bushings, the subframe bushings, and the rod bearings. I purchased Turner Motorosports delrin differential mounts and aluminum MRF Engineering rear subframe mounts. Bushing work was completed by Alex Noll @ ABR in Houston in summer, 2014. The rod bearings were changed for BE-specific rod bearings and BE-specific ARP bolts were utilized. The work was done by Will @ M-technik (http://mtechnikbmw.com/) in San Antonio on 11/29/16, less than 5,000 miles ago. I selected the shop to do the work as he comes highly recommended, having done several dozen rod bearing replacements, many for members here. Both front engine mounts were replaced w/OEM units during this upgrade, as well.

I purchased 4 brand new Kuhmo Ecsta PS91 tires in OEM sizes and had them installed a few months ago @ Discount. The tires have less than 500 miles on them. The airbag recall was performed on 10/06/17. All maintenance work, save the aforementioned work in the paragraph above, has been done at the dealer.

As I previously had a custom high-flow MRF X-pipe and Corsa exhaust on the car, I had Mike Benvo flash a 93 octane BPM Stage II tune w/a 8600 rpm rev limit and code in launch control, set for 2500 rpm, IIRC. Both will come with the car (he charges $1k for it) unless you want it flashed back to stock. If you're planning to throw on a high-flow x-pipe and exhaust, this will save you the expense of getting it re-tuned to fully take advantage of said parts.

Mods:

Interior
-CIC retrofit (coded by Alex @ Alpine)
-European light switch (for rear fog lights)
-M3 lighted door sills
-F10 M3 lit shift knob
-aftermarket black anodized aluminum "M" brake handle
-BMW blue stripe alcantara Performance steering wheel
-full carbon leather interior trim set included (currently brushed alum is installed)
-OEM all weather trunk mat
-OEM M carpeted trunk mat
-OEM alarm retrofit (coded by Benvo) w/added adjustable vibration sensor
-Llumar ceramic tint w/transferable warranty
-LED interior light conversion
-Sunglasses holder
-Ashtray delete
-rear seat 12v retrofit
-clutch pedal stopper

Exterior
-LCI rear trunk conversion (coded by Benvo)
-LED lights w/blacked out housing
-Macht Schnell stud conversion
-carbon fiber spoiler
-carbon fiber rear valence
-IND color matched keyhole delete
-IND color matched bumper reflectors
-IND color match turn signal trim
-OEM black front kidney grille set
-2 front spoilers (adjustable and cf)

Engine
-AA Green filter
-Benvo Stg II tune
-Benvo coded launch control (2500 rpms)
-BE bearings w/BE-specific ARP rod bolts (work done by Will @ Mtechnik in San Antonio)
-Diehard BMW Mini battery (installed to save weight)

Suspension
-Ground Control coilovers
-Ground Control camber kit
-MRF aluminum subframe mounts (installed @ ABR in Houston)
-Turner Motorsports delrin differential bushings (installed by ABR in Houston)
-OEM 219 wheels

Benvo coding
• Turn off seatbelt chime for driver
• Turn off seatbelt chime for passenger
• Disable iDrive “accept” message on startup
• Turn off iDrive Fasten Belts Warning
• Rolling of windows and sunroof up with the key (holding lock)
• Rolling of windows and sunroof down with the key (holding unlock)
• Folding the mirrors with the key (holding lock)
• Euro corner delete
• Enable BMW Efficient Dynamics Display
• Turn off the annoying “key in ignition” gong
• Add instantaneous digital MPG to M cars
• low fuel warning comes on @ 1/8th tank
• "Heartbeat" flashing hazard lights
• cold start delete

Extras
-INPA USB to OBDII cable
-Dell D430 laptop w/docking station and extended battery loaded w/Win 7 64 bit Pro. It contains BMW INPA EDIABAS 5.0.2 (full package, including: INPA, NCSExpert, WinKFP, Tool32). I use this laptop exclusively for the car.

The car will come with 2 front spoilers, one a carbon fiber CRT rep lip painted black, and one polyurethane 2 piece lip. I ordered both and couldn't decide which one I wanted to install, so the next owner will make that decision. Both keys as well as the complete leather bound owner's manual and booklets will be included. Additionally, except for the door sills and navi, all OEM parts (grills, reflectors, edc suspension, ash tray, trunk lid ,etc) will be included.

I'm looking for $30k. The heavy lifting (rod bearings, rear bushings) has already been done. You can literally fly in, jump in this car and drive it home and have peace of mind knowing that engine will serve you well moving forward, and *not* end up as a 450lb paperweight on the drive home. I feel there are other random upgrades I've missed, and I'll add them in as I remember them. I'll be getting up more pics over the next few days as I clean it up.

Some of the pics show the car on the Volk TE-37 Time Attacks w/Toyo Proxes R888s I previously had installed. They can be included with the car for an additional charge. Otherwise, the car will come on the 219s mentioned above

Attached Images

Last edited by whats77inaname; 07-25-2018 at 05:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2018, 01:58 PM   #2
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Sale pending.
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2018, 12:31 PM   #3
whats77inaname
Banned