BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

EXXEL Distributions

06-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #23
CatchM3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X6M Competition DG

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [9.00]
I friend tried to make a similar video of mine on this same road but lately its been a cop hangout.

Oh well...it was such a nice stretch of road too with hardly any traffic of any sort.
      06-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #24
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Extremly nice video CatchM3. The picture quality is PERFECT. The music is PERFECT. Very well done.

On a side note, exhaust note sounds good, but not as good as I would like. That's why I'm going for a much, much louder set-up. Bless my heart.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2009, 11:49 PM   #25
CatchM3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X6M Competition DG

Garage List
2008 E90 M3  [9.00]
I would probably be able to hear you from all the way over here in Florida.
I'd like to hear it when you have it installed so prep that video camera of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
Extremly nice video CatchM3. The picture quality is PERFECT. The music is PERFECT. Very well done.

On a side note, exhaust note sounds good, but not as good as I would like. That's why I'm going for a much, much louder set-up. Bless my heart.
      06-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #26
Nawaaz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchM3 View Post
I would probably be able to hear you from all the way over here in Florida.
I'd like to hear it when you have it installed so prep that video camera of yours.
Ahhhh....One thing's for sure.....My vid's quality won't be as good as yours. But I'll definitely post several great pics and plenty of creative vids after all my mods are in place. It'll take a long while before I can do all that. I still have another month or so before my M3 comes in, and then I have to break in my M3 for a couple thousand miles. And then finally, the good part will come.....Hopefully.
Appreciate 0