BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

02-23-2021, 12:53 AM   #23
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silverstone e90 "stripper"

Entertaining a part out, let me know if anyone wants something off the car.
      02-23-2021, 01:17 PM   #24
UPSROD
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
Two many doors!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2021, 07:04 PM   #25
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSROD View Post
Two many doors!
If I mold the rear door handles off you'll buy her?
      02-24-2021, 09:43 PM   #26
v8mate90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 04 Discovery, 08 e90 m3, 15 X5

What mods are you looking to part out? Interested in the car but can't see myself paying $40+ given the mileage this car has. Is the coilover setup pretty harsh? Wondering if the stock suspension + EDC is a better alternative.

Does single hump mean it doesnt have the iDrive screen in the middle? Does not having iDrive mean you lose access to certain menus that were in it? Things like setting up your M button preferences...
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2021, 01:19 AM   #27
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8mate90 View Post
What mods are you looking to part out? Interested in the car but can't see myself paying $40+ given the mileage this car has. Is the coilover setup pretty harsh? Wondering if the stock suspension + EDC is a better alternative.

Does single hump mean it doesnt have the iDrive screen in the middle? Does not having iDrive mean you lose access to certain menus that were in it? Things like setting up your M button preferences...
Quote:

Hi, at the 41,500 it's sitting at it would be with the coil overs, RTD shifter and CSF radiator,oil & trans coolers. That's the only things that would be a bit tough with turning the car back to completely stock( I still have the original parts to do so )

The price I have the car listed at is relative to the spec, a single hump, six speed, non-edc, speed cloth interior, minimally optioned enthusiast spec, I'd say the price I have listed it as more than in tune with the current market, especially with the caliber of quality modifications added.

The single hump means that there is no idrive, you do loose out on some menus but gain a more timeless look inside the interior where the iDrive would begins dating the car, the car does not have the M button with the way it has been spec'd out, nor does it have EDC.

The coil overs are extremely compliant as to be expected with the Ohlins road and track and is set up currently in the midway setting for street/canyon driving. I would say it's as comfortable as a stock suspension, but much more responsive in the canyons.
      02-25-2021, 11:53 PM   #28
v8mate90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 04 Discovery, 08 e90 m3, 15 X5

Thanks for the detailed reply! Any pics of the original cloth seat?
So with the M button not on this vehicle does the car no longer have different driving styles? Is it just a single "tune"?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2021, 03:40 PM   #29
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So with the M button not on this vehicle does the car no longer have different driving styles? Is it just a single "tune"?
Quote:

I'll clean up the interior and post a couple pics, the cloth seats are currently in as I removed the sportsters to eventually reupholster with the original speed cloth to match the rest of the interior.

So initially the MDM mode just puts you into power mode (quicker throttle response) and gives you some more slip while having the traction control on and stiffen up the EDC (if your car came with EDC that is), so you would miss out on the MDM traction setting. Realistically all you would need to do is hit the power button and it's really not that different.
      02-26-2021, 03:43 PM   #30
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Not the best pictures but I just picked up a set ZCP wheels wrapped up in some Yokohama AD08R's.

Apexs are gone and if sale would go through it would be on these wheels.
Maybe picking up some more goodies in the next couple days. Car will continue to be upgraded and enjoyed until a buyer is found. I'll be adding some more beauty shots as soon as I take them.
Attached Images

03-01-2021, 02:13 PM   #31
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Bump!!!!

Just picked up a Stoptech st60 trophy kit for the front, should be going in next week with some fresh brake fluid!
Attached Images

03-09-2021, 01:10 AM   #32
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Bump!! Open to offer! Motivated seller!
      03-09-2021, 01:25 PM   #33
Dill_Pickel
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z06

I’m so confused by this listing. PM sent
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2021, 09:27 PM   #34
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill_Pickel View Post
I'm so confused by this listing. PM sent
Sorry for the confusion man! Kept getting mods even after I posted her lol!

Started off as feeler to gauge interest but I've set my eyes on a different project and she has to go!
      03-10-2021, 06:40 AM   #35
dtm4me
Peachstate CCA member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 M3, 05 Gallardo, 91 964

You're going to struggle for a while at >$32K bc it has a sunroof, also its not a stripper.
      03-10-2021, 01:32 PM   #36
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtm4me View Post
You're going to struggle for a while at >$32K bc it has a sunroof, also its not a stripper.
Lol. Six speed, speed cloth, no edc, no comfort access and literally No options but a sunroof would classify it as a stripper 🤣 Keep you're opinions in regards to pricing to yourself, you obviously haven't seen what e90's are trading for in general, let alone cars with a spec and upgrade list like mine.

This is a for sale ad, not a discussion post, if you'd like to talk about pricing and specs, make a post in the correct section.

Peace and love 🥰
      03-13-2021, 11:47 AM   #37
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Update: 3/13/21

Mileage:63,220

-Stoptech st60 trophy BBK installed
-brake flush & bleed with motul RBF 660(high temp)
-power steering reservoir replaced
-power steering flush
-oil changed
-eisnmann race muffler removed, Oem muffler mod installed in its place -E race is up for grabs-
-cabin filters all replaced

All Oem parts other than the motul brake fluid.

Someone buy this bulletproof track monster!
Attached Images

03-20-2021, 12:51 PM   #38
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Bump

Also willing to trade for an e92 m3 DCT & carbon roof. Open to other color options. Let me know what y'all got.
      03-31-2021, 12:39 AM   #39
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Bump!

To clarify, the car at this moment has all the mods listed above, the only parts removed are the recaro sportster GT's & eisnmann race. Carbon Plenum, intake, x-Pipe, Rtd shifter, Ohlins & all other parts still on the car.

-Installed a Stoptech st60 trophy BBK, flushed the PS, brake fluid and performed an oil change as of 3/13

Price with the BBK $44,500
Without BBK 41,500

Willing to take parts off and modify price, want to avoid parting things out until I receive a deposit.
      04-08-2021, 03:59 AM   #40
scarshue
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 6MT

Interested in RTD shifter. Pm sent.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2021, 02:24 AM   #41
bugg
Private
Rep
Drives: '11 E90 M3 / '95 993

Could we get a set of photos of the car as it currently is (including interior)? Looks like a lot's been done on it since first listed. I've been searching around for an E90 6MT and I do like your car - the price is just a little high for me right now. Hit me up if you do part out and decide to lower the price. Also, echoing the others in here re:the unfathomable thought process that led to a stripper spec w/sunroof.

Any comments on NVH over stock? I know my 993 got significantly louder on monoball camber plates. Would love to see an onboard video as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2021, 02:42 AM   #42
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugg View Post
Could we get a set of photos of the car as it currently is (including interior)? Looks like a lot's been done on it since first listed. I've been searching around for an E90 6MT and I do like your car - the price is just a little high for me right now. Hit me up if you do part out and decide to lower the price. Also, echoing the others in here re:the unfathomable thought process that led to a stripper spec w/sunroof.

Any comments on NVH over stock? I know my 993 got significantly louder on monoball camber plates. Would love to see an onboard video as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugg View Post

I definitely need to take some better pictures, I'll be going up ACH this weekend, once I'm up there I'll take some more current pictures of the interior/exterior. I'm willing to remove parts and adjust the price, I can take the plenum/intake, x pipe & BBK off with ease. I have all the stock parts sitting in my shop. I have some more current shots of the car on my IG @silverstonius

I had purchased the car with the mono balls already on so I don't have a great reference to stock in that regard, I only noticed increased NVH when I replaced my differential bushings, it's honestly not bad and I personally think it adds to the experience when driving the car, if you ever drove a Prius and heard that whine noise when ur driving from the batteries/braking it's similar to that, honestly very very tolerable to me. I would say there is no added NVH from replacing the subframe bushings, the car felt a lot more planted as the shift in subframe was basically erased and the suspension geometry stays as it should be. If I can get my hands on a go pro I'd love to take some vids and post them up. I'll see what I can do. If your in Cali I'd love to show the car in its current state.
      04-17-2021, 02:58 AM   #43
HOVM3
Grand poobah
United_States
Rep

As of today 4/16/21

Mileage: 63,625

-noticed the passenger side valve cover to be sweating, replaced both valve cover gaskets, new set of valve cover bolts (the bolts come with new grommets/washers as well)

-swapped to a Oem Unmodified muffler I had laying around, muffler mod with the catless macht shnell x pipe was just to much to deal with.

Picked up some titan 7 wheels wrapped with some falken RT660 tires (amazing rubber) 18x9.5 & 18x10.5 with 275/35 up front and 315/30/18 rears.

Still have the m359's laying around in my shop, I may sell them if a buyer doesn't want the Titans.
Attached Images

04-17-2021, 06:53 AM   #44
d001
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Nice car, soooooo many tire kickers....
Appreciate 0