BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Mporium BMW

06-26-2021, 05:48 PM   #23
BeEmVe
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 X1 x28i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8N View Post
Every state I've lived in you are required to keep a copy of your registration and insurance card with you if you are driving, most people leave it in the glovebox or on the driver's side visor.
My state (Utardia) vehicle registration does not have my home address on it, just my name. My insurance card is the same. There is nothing in the vehicle that ties it to my home address. The exception would be the plates, but most thieves do not have the ability to do a plate lookup.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2021, 11:24 AM   #24
N8N
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEmVe View Post
My state (Utardia) vehicle registration does not have my home address on it, just my name. My insurance card is the same. There is nothing in the vehicle that ties it to my home address. The exception would be the plates, but most thieves do not have the ability to do a plate lookup.
My insurance card doesn't have my home address on it, but my vehicle registration card does. I want to say it's been that way in every state I've lived in but I can only speak authoritatively of MD where I live now, the rest I'm going off memory. In any case I did not think it unusual when I got my card and it had my address on it.
Appreciate 0