BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

03-17-2023, 04:39 PM   #1
NitroBiz
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11.5 e90 IB M3

2011.5 Interlagos Blue e90 ZCP 94k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
This is my baby and I never thought I would have to sell it but I’m drowning in lawyer fees over a nasty custody case. The car is basically stock and has a clean title aside from two minor accidents on the Carfax report.

Mods include a aftermarket Aeuroplug Euro front bumper which is covered along with the hood in XPel protection film, aftermarket shift paddles and aftermarket BC Coils, so it sits a little lower than a normal ZCP. It has an Alpine and DCT flash tune. Rod Bearings have not been done to my knowledge but Throttle Actuator’s have. The car runs perfectly! Cosmetically it’s not perfect although it has been paint corrected and ceramic coated recently with new tires. It will need a respray on the back bumper and passenger side front fender. There is also a ding the size of a dime on the back passenger wheel well. I’ve priced the car accordingly, considering how rare the build/combo is being Interlagos Blue and Novillo Schwarz and how much I think it would cost to get the Rod Bearings and paint cosmetically perfect. I still owe just over $10,300 on the car so anybody who is interested would preferably have to pay cash to make this easy. I'm asking $32,500 obo.

For more pics please visit my IG @nitrobiz or text

PM or text 2063561211 for any questions. Thank you!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-19-2023, 01:56 PM   #2
NitroBiz
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Sale pending!
Appreciate 2
      03-21-2023, 01:11 PM   #3
IrishNoodles
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 JCW

Considering all the issues you've had with this, congrats on getting it sold! Good luck with the custody battle.
Appreciate 1
NitroBiz147.50
      04-09-2023, 08:29 PM   #4
NitroBiz
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishNoodles View Post
Considering all the issues you've had with this, congrats on getting it sold! Good luck with the custody battle.
Thank you, I really appreciate that! Once I'm done with the custody battle, I'm planning on getting a '06 ZCP (fingers crossed)
Appreciate 0