BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

01-16-2024, 06:58 PM   #1
Winter.M3
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E92

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
E92 H Style Diffuser

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 120.00

Item Interest
I have my old diffuser for sale, I purchased it from someone here a while back so I don't know the brand but considering the 2 M3's he had I'd say it's a decent brand. Not that it really matters though...

It is completely ruined in a lot of spots. I would say on car you don't really notice much but there is a bunch of clear coat chips and scratches. None of the clear is really fading though. The diffuser has 4 bolts holes on the ends and those were not easy to get out, we had to pull one through the fiberglass so there is a marginally bigger hole for one bolt hole.

Took it off because I wrapped my car and decided I would go for a new one or maybe a different style one.

Willing to ship at buyers cost but I'm located near Greensboro, NC if you're interested in pickup. Sorry on car pick isn't that great: https://bmwmpower247.com/products/e9...le-cf-diffuser this is likely where original buyer bought the diffuser, maybe pomperformance or RWCarbon. Not sure if they have this style though. Also should mention the on car pic is originally when I installed it. It's not much worse then it is in the picture though. Just the small ding on the right side and the small scratch towards the middle left. Haven't cleaned or taken the old 3m off, but if interested I wouldn't mind cleaning it up. I'll probably do that soon anyways. Also, no hardware, but just small bolts and nuts are needed with use of the 8's that come stock on the car, and ofc 3m. Text me at 804-441-2712 please! Rarely on here but I'll be checking

Attached Images

Last edited by Winter.M3; 01-16-2024 at 07:04 PM.. Reason: Adding contact
Appreciate 0