BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 vs....

EXXEL Distributions

02-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #89
ASU
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E93 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss134 View Post
I am thinking of trading in my 335 for an M3 in the summer but the difference between the prices in the UK and the US are huge........a similarly specced M3 to my 335 is $23000 more! Now of course the M is a better car and i want one, but whether it is $23000 better is a real dilema for me, if the price difference was the same as the US then it would be a no brainer.
I hear you. In Canada we have the same issue to a lesser degree but tangible. We are $15K more for a M3. I don't understand why the UK would be so different given much of the Canadian explanation to the delta is based on the currency exchange with euro. Tough to justify if you are trying to limit capital or operating exspenes in your personal budget and the M3 surpases it. However, I am trying to come up with good reasons. However possibly hanging in there for the 2013 next generation might be the best answer. Definitely there will be more price performance balance at least.
Appreciate 0