BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Canadian Classifieds

09-25-2018, 08:28 AM   #1
CDNRay
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 DCT

FS : APR Stage 2 kit for 2018 Golf R

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, I know this is BMW forum, but I'm hoping someone here has a Golf R as a daily/additional car and could make sure of the below :

I've got bad car ADD. Had a 2018 Golf R for about 4 months, put almost 4k kms on it. When the car had 1.5k kms, I did a full APR Stage 2 kit, everything minus the tune is available for sale and in near new condition, you just need a stage 2 tune and you're set. Parts are in terrific condition.

- APR Carbon intake
- APR Downpipe
- APR intercooler
- APR upgraded diverter valve
- APR lowering springs (believe they are actually H&R or Eibach, not certain to be honest)

Car completely changed with these parts installed and I'm sure many on the forums would attest to the same. All parts are located in Vaughan. I will not ship unless you will prepay the parts and pay for shipping and any paypal fees. First $3500 takes the parts. If I can't sell all the parts at once, I will consider selling them seperately at that point only.

All parts were will installed by an authorized APR dealer here in the GTA and uninstalled by Pfaff Porsche.

I do not come on the forum often, please email or call/text me.

ray.yoon@probuslogistics.com

Appreciate 0