BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav
 
Mporium BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-04-2020, 11:04 PM   #89
unrulyteach
Colonel
unrulyteach's Avatar
United_States
349
Rep
2,344
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: May 2016
Location: myrtle beach sc

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNGRia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulyteach View Post
How did u fit handle with cam? Did u install cam afterwards
I wrote the details on the description!!!
Well then… Ik for the pdc i had to change the .txt to .Rar, do i do the same for the inpa or no
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2020, 06:53 AM   #90
chuzo
Private
Panama
10
Rep
67
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Panama

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulyteach View Post
Well thenů Ik for the pdc i had to change the .txt to .Rar, do i do the same for the inpa or no
Yes for the Inpa.rar, there are files that you must place in the sgdat and remember to add the rfk_70 entry under e9x. You can also use ISTA/D and the trsvc should also appear.
Appreciate 1
SaNGRia322.00

      11-16-2020, 10:46 PM   #91
BFZ4M
New Member
8
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Honolulu

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulyteach View Post
Well thenů Ik for the pdc i had to change the .txt to .Rar, do i do the same for the inpa or no
Any updates? Did you get everything working?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2020, 02:16 PM   #92
unrulyteach
Colonel
unrulyteach's Avatar
United_States
349
Rep
2,344
Posts

Drives: 2011 335i
Join Date: May 2016
Location: myrtle beach sc

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFZ4M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by unrulyteach View Post
Well then… Ik for the pdc i had to change the .txt to .Rar, do i do the same for the inpa or no
Any updates? Did you get everything working?
Yes sir i did
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 01:58 AM   #93
Maxwell4321
New Member
3
Rep
8
Posts

Drives: BMW F13 M6
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

SaNGRia Did you manage to default code the TRSVC if so how did you do it ?

I can communicate to TRSVC with INPA and ISTA+ but not with NCS Expert, in NCS Expert the TRSVC module does not show up in the ECU list, only RFK is there and it will not communicate if I choose that.

Calibration was carried out successfully with ISTA and its all working but I want to edit some coding in the TRSVC with NCS.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 08:41 PM   #94
SaNGRia
Captain
SaNGRia's Avatar
322
Rep
702
Posts

Drives: Jet Black E93 M3 w/ Fox Red
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Yes I did. Only way to default code the TRSVC is to have ICOM. TRSVC is not as easy as other modules. It does complicated calibration and regular OBDII cable is not capable of doing it.

Best Regards from the DIYKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell4321 View Post
SaNGRia Did you manage to default code the TRSVC if so how did you do it ?

I can communicate to TRSVC with INPA and ISTA+ but not with NCS Expert, in NCS Expert the TRSVC module does not show up in the ECU list, only RFK is there and it will not communicate if I choose that.

Calibration was carried out successfully with ISTA and its all working but I want to edit some coding in the TRSVC with NCS.
__________________
E93 M3 6MT , Nav, Prem, Cold Weather, Sports package, & CA, RGBW DTM with RGB Demons + Eisenmann Race + BE + ARP + Brembo GT 380s, $3AG, $5AC, $508, $6NF, $601
Please "Appreciate" If you like my post!
DIYs : OEM Camera Retrofit, FLA Retrofit , Drive Shaft Ticking , Starting Issue,
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST