BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-20-2021, 02:25 PM   #1
JustinTS
Lurker
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92

FS: BMW M3 E90 Sedan, LCI, Manual, Rod Bearings Done

For sale is my 2008 E90 M3 sedan. Interested in a new car, so looking to sell.

As my job has shifted to remote, I am looking to get something a bit more purposeful/sporty. This is a great example of a rare, unmolested manual E90 sedan, with the NA high revving V8. With the rod-bearing job complete on this car, enjoy it without the fear of expensive engine failure!

2008 BMW M3 Sedan (E90)
6 Speed Manual
Silverstone II Metallic Paint
Palladium Interior
119XXX KM (Going up as I am driving it every day)
Clean Title - No Accidents (2 minor claims under 2K by previous owners)
Oil changes are done in the summer using Castrol TWS 10W60 (~10k KM intervals)

The car has no engine/performance modifications. The interior (leather, touchpoints, plastics) is in mint shape, you will find that many of these carts are peeling at the window switches - this car does not have that. The exterior has 3M protection on the bumper, hood, rear quarter panel, and rear fender. The paint is in great shape, but it is not perfect (normal dings, rock chips from it being a 10+ year old car).

According to the CARFAX, the car was originally purchased from the BMW Store and was regularly serviced at Brian Jessel and BMW Langley.

The car does have Alberta history, as I purchased it from a Calgary dealer. To be clear, the car has never been owned by anyone in Alberta. It was essentially shipped from BC to AB, where I ended up buying it and had it shipped back to Vancouver.

Rod Bearings (A $4K job to get this done, offering worry-free driving/peace of mind for this car)
- Done at Racing Greed in Port Coquitlam (After much research, this shop seemed the most experienced to me)
- ACL 8B1580HX-STD Bearings (Used by many across the world in these S65 engines - BE bearings had an unknown/very long wait time)
- Use of 10W60 oil as a result of the extra clearance offered by the above bearings
- New motor mounts, oil pan gasket

Maintenance:
- Oil changes every summer using TWS 10W60
- Throttle actuators (both may have been replaced already, but I can only say one has for certain)
- Power steering flush (2020)
- Transmission fluid flush (2020)

Modifications:
- OEM LCI rear conversion (Trunk was painted at No.1 Collision in Richmond - The paint match is perfect!)
- New set of LCI outer tail lamps from Auto West BMW
- OEM exhaust modification (A bit more sound than stock, nothing obnoxious)
- 15mm wheel spacers all around
- LED angel eyes
- LED turn signals
- Black kidney grills

Asking $35,000 CAD.

Autotrader ad with pictures: https://www.autotrader.ca/a/bmw/m/va...%202Y7&sprx=-1
Attached Images

Appreciate 1